Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent

Rias Gremory's Peerage
3rd Person POV
In an isolated area, Rias and her entire peerage began a training camp for their upcoming rating game against Rias's own brother, Ryan.

Akeno and Rossweisse were currently teaching Asia ways of using elemental magic with her demonic power, while Koneko was training Gasper with the help of Xenovia. Kiba and Issei practiced sword training and Rias was seen studying and taking sorts of notes while watching what seemed to be video footage of something.

Issei soon fell on his rear end and dropping a wooden sword, while Kiba stood victoriously.

Issei: Damn! Another win for you Kiba.

Kiba: Well, I thank that to my swordsmanship and the support from our comrades, Issei. We wouldn't be here together if it weren't from the help you guys gave me.

Issei: Hey man. I'm always glad to help.

Issei soon stood back up with the help of Kiba.

Issei: By the way Kiba, I haven't seen you so focused on your swordsmanship with that much seriousness. What's going on?

Kiba gave a decently surprised look and then look down in what seemed to be a mixture of nervousness and seriousness.

Kiba: Here Issei. I'll show you why I'm focusing on improving that.

Kiba soon pulled out a magic circle to reveal a video of a familiar red haired man with black horns.

Issei: Who the hell is that dude?

Kiba: That's Benimaru. He's one of Ryan's knights.

Issei: Seriously?! Wait. How did you get this video of him?!

Kiba: From our luckiest advantage. With Ryan having more experience in rating games than us, we can see some highlights of their peerage.

Issei: He has rating game experience?

Kiba: You can probably ask Rias about that. But anyways, look at this.

Issei: Okay?

Issei watched as a Benimaru soon had drawn out his sword, which was immediately coated in a black flame when he touched the handle.