Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

What's up peeps and chooms!

Before I begin this long chapter, I want to thank you all for this incredible journey I had with this book. I wasn't sure how well this would work out, and you guys made it happen. I'm forever grateful for that.

Unfortunately, books all have to come to an end at some point.

But don't worry, at some point, I'll be making those epilogues I promised a while ago. Thing is, I don't know when I'll make them or how they'll be made. Just don't expect them to be long.

But overall, thank you all for making this book happen.

So with that, I reward you with this Naruto Brofist.

You're welcome, my peeps and chooms.

Now let's begin the regular finale of the book.
______________________________

Empty Colosseum
3rd Person POV
The duo of Ryan Gremory and Touma Kamijou teleported inside an empty colosseum. However, they were still falling from how they entered.

With his quick thinking, Ryan used his Devil Wings to slow him down and catch Touma in the process.

Touma: Woah!

Ryan: Hmph.

Ryan rotated his body and placed Touma on the ground, who lied on his stomach. He kneeled down and set a small magic circle on the ground. The action caught the attention of his pawn.

Touma: What the?

Ryan: A trap. You ever know whether your opponent will get caught or not. Just a matter of setting it in the right area.

Soon, a Bael magic circle appeared just several feet away from them. Out arrived Sairaorg Bael and a dark orange haired boy with spiky hair golden eyes and facial markings. He also wore a golden mask.

Touma: So that must be-

Ryan: Without a doubt...

The spiky haired boy soon took off his golden mask, revealing his smirk.