Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up

Gremory Villa
3rd Person POV
More days have past since the 8th day of the 15 day handicap training camp that was issued by Zeoticus.

The peerage of Ryan Gremory was currently practicing either works of magic, hand to hand combat or swordsmanship. As for the king of the peerage himself, Ryan, he was currently sitting in a swivel chair, studying and planning strategies.

Ryan: Hmmm......

???: What's the matter Ryan?

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned the chair he still was sitting on around to find himself facing Mirajane.

Ryan: Ah. I see you're here as usual.

Mirajane gave a light smile as she closed her eyes for the slightest moment.

Mirajane: Well, there are others in the clan who recognize me as your soon to be legal wife you know, such as your grandmother.

Ryan: Wait....as in the former Duchess...Chysis? Why would my grandmother think tha-oh.....

Mirajane: Someone is fast to learn.

Mirajane soon walked up to Ryan with her casual sweetest smile that she gives to everyone around her.

Mirajane: What's got you worked up?

Ryan gave a minor frown that hardly affected his facial appearance and turned back to his study.

Ryan: It seems that Rias may have a piece that will be a key impact for her if we don't utilize a plan properly, or at least a perfect backup plan for it as well.

Mirajane: Oh? Who do you mean?

Ryan soon revealed an image of a long white haired woman with a beautiful face and a voluptuous body. She wore some sort of armor that a valkyrie would wear in battle.

Ryan: I am speaking of Rias's newest piece, a rook specifically, Rossweisse

Mirajane: Rossweisse? What makes her stand out more than the others?

???: She's a valkyrie for starters.

Ryan and Mirajane turned around once again. But this time, at the edge of the study's doorway was Chisato.

Chisato: Valkyries are powerful female warriors who serve the deities of the Norse Myrhology. They can learn or possess a vast variety of magic that can include elemental, defensive, teleportation and that's just a few they can learn. They also contain various weapons they can use when in combat.

Ryan: And since Rossweisse is a valkyrie that was once Odin's servant, it is safe to assume that she already had enhanced physical abilities before being reincarnated. Now that she's reincarnated-

Mirajane: You can assume that those abilities only gotten even more stronger.

Mirajane put her hand on her head, but eventually snapped her fingers.