Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash

Bael Stadium
3rd Person POV
Several weeks have now passed.

And as time had went on, minute by minute and day by day, but later on, it was soon finally time for the Rating Game between Ryan Gremory and Sairaorg Bael.

From the crowd, sat former Gremory Heiress Rias Gremory and her entire household, with the inclusions of Ace of Archangel Michael, Irina Shidou, and the sole Daughter of the House of Phenex, Ravel Phenex.

Kiba turned to Gasper, who looked nervous.

Kiba: You excited for this Gasper?

Gasper: Huh?! Ah...I mean...it's thrilling but...also really nerve racking.

Kiba: Now what's got you saying that?

Gasper: Maybe because of the...I don't know...the tension from the crowd?!

Kiba turned to see some tense faces in the crowd, and then turned back to Gasper.

Kiba: Yeah. I guess that's something to be nervous about.

Koneko: It's hard not to blame them.

Ravel: I've been stuck in a loop about this, but there was a recently exchange of words between Ryan and Sairaorg about a week or two before tonight.

Asia: Really? How did that go?

Ravel closed her eyes and shook her head.

Ravel: Not good. Ryan had a comment to say to Sairaorg after he joked about his own father.

Issei: Guess that can explain why the crowd is so tense.

Ravel pulled out her phone and searched up a video on the DeviTube. She pulled it for everyone to see.

Ravel: Here. Come check this out.

Everyone looked at Ravel's phone to watch the video she pulled up.

Interview
Ryan Gremory and Sairaorg Bael
Ryan and Sairaorg both sat with earpieces on to speak to one another

???: Alright! First of all, congratulations to your mother, Misla Bael, on winning her battle against Sleep Disease, Sairaorg.

Sairaorg gave a very warm smile as did Ryan.

Sairaorg: I give my gratitude to you for your congratulations.

Ryan: As I do to you. It warmed my heart to hear of Auntie's awakening.

???: Of course! So...obviously you two cousins are quite stoked to face each other in two weeks. Winner gets to face Mr. Champion, Diehauser Belial for the title.

Sairaorg: I'm quite excited. Hopefully to see more excitement when I face another cousin of mine!

Ryan: Likewise. This will be quite a thrill.

???: Now, Sairaorg. You used to train Ryan until he was finally able to beat Ruval Phenex. Is that true?

Sairaorg: You can say the truth of that, was because Ryan wanted to win against Ruval, not until he was winning again.

Ryan: You talk like you don't have the same amount of losses as me. How bold of you to say that uce.

Sairaorg: Oh don't worry about what I said there Ryan! Besides, I shouldn't be taking this from someone who's father dresses up like a camel and dances around like a silly man that he his!

Ryan gave a light chuckle, and slowly faced the camera with a smile, which slowly began to turn into a very serious frown and glare.

???: Alright Sairaorg! We're good!