8

Jimin pov

I pull my car into the school parking lot and put the car in park as I slide my phone from my pocket and check to see if there's a message from him.

I frown and slip my phone back into my pocket when I notice he hasn't texted me.

He did text me earlier this morning saying that his Mom woke him up early screaming his house down, so he decided to come to school early to grab a few books from the library.

Unfortunately, I didn't see it until I woke up, so I couldn't arrange to come in early with him.

I still can't believe that he agreed to be my fake-boyfriend.

He could have said no, and he could have refused but he didn't.

Instead he's agreeing to go along with my stupid game because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

But I couldn't do it anymore.

I couldn't let my parents dictate my life.

I've had enough of them deciding who I can and cannot date, so saying I'm with Jungkook was really the next best thing.

This means they'll get off my back about girls that I don't want to date, and I get to spend even more time with my best friend.

It really is a win, win for me.

Sure, I might not be able to fool around with girls during this whole fake-boyfriend thing, but for some reason I don't seem to care about that.

Fake kissing and hugging Jungkook should be enough to satisfy some cravings even though I'm not into guys and my left hand at home mixed in with some porn will be able to curb the rest of the cravings.

I should probably feel weird that I'm going to be kissing my gay best friend when I'm straight and into girls, but it doesn't bother me one bit and If I'm being honest, why would it.

My best friend is gay, I've seen him kiss guys and I'm quite open with all the love who you want love shit.

So, kissing a guy isn't exactly the end of the world and I suppose it helps that the guy I'll be kissing is good looking.

Not that looks are the most important thing in a relationship or anything, but it definitely helps kissing someone who you think is hot.

I give myself another once over in the mirror and push the visor back up and jump out of my car, grabbing my back pack from the passenger seat as I slide out.

I slam the door behind me and head towards the school's entrance, pressing the fob of my keys over my shoulder to lock my car as I walk away, before popping them into my bag.

As I walk through the crowd of students milling around in the friendship groups, practically every one I pass smiles and waves at me, telling me how happy they are that jungkook and I are dating and it warms my heart.

I know that not everyone is going to respond and treat me this way, but for the most part, people are treating me nicely.

It seems people don't care that I'm into guys.

I don't care myself.

Even though I'm not actually into guys of course.

This is fake. So freaking fake.

I smile and wave at a few people and give them a small head nod, as I casually push through the front doors of the school and stroll down the hallway with my head held high, not giving a shit about everyone staring at me.

I round the corner of the hallway and I stop in my tracks and cock my head to one side as I admire the blonde currently leaning against his locker with one foot wrapped around the other as he casually scrolls through his phone.