10

Jungkook pov

I know it's petty and I'm a pathetic little bitch, but I am so jealous right now.

Like I want to kill a bitch, seeing red, smoke escaping through my ears jealous.

I'm rarely ever jealous of Jimin and the affection he shows towards other people, but seeing him touching Tae and whispering no doubt sweet nothings in his ear is really making me want to punch something and that's saying something because I'm not remotely a violent person.

I know this jealously probably has something to do with the fact that tae is in fact gay and stupidly good looking.

Tae isn't out and he's never told me he's gay, but I saw him one time when I was out on a date, kissing and feeling up another guy in a parking lot two towns over.

I've never told anybody, not even Jimin and I've never mentioned it to Taehyung himself.

I'm not going to out him or force him to speak up when he's clearly not ready for people to find out.

But it definitely doesn't help the bubbling pit of fire, pooling in my stomach right now.

Tae is the type of guy I would imagine Jimin would go for if he was attracted to guys and that makes me hate him just a little bit.

He's tall and handsome and is another front-page model.

I would never stand a fucking chance if he came out and Jimin suddenly discovered that he did in fact like guys.

"You okay?" hobi asks as he fastens the laces of his sneakers.

I nod my head, "Yeah I'm fine," I say as I slam my locker shut with too much force.

I look back over to where Jimin and Tae are still talking and whispering like it's nobody else's business, which truth be told it isn't and my heart sinks at the look on Jimin's face.

Why is Jimin looking at Tae like that when he never looked at me that way?

Does he think he hung the damn moon or something, because despite being a stand-up guy and stupidly good-looking, he definitely did not hang the fucking moon.

The moon hasn't been hung by fucking anybody, especially not tall, dark and handsome guys.

I sound so bitter it's pitiful.

I can already see that agreeing to be Jimin's fake boyfriend is going to shatter my already fragile heart into a thousand more pieces.

I should have told him no; I should have admitted to him that I'm actually attracted to him and pretending to be with him is going to inevitably hurt me.

But I couldn't say no.

I could never fucking say no to Park Jimin.

It doesn't matter how much it might hurt me, saying no to him is not and never will be a fucking option because I'm a weak little bitch, devastatingly and unfortunately in love with his straight best friend.

"Okay guys," Coach says as he strolls into the locker room with a clipboard in his right hand and a Red baseball cap on his head.

"Let's get this practice over with. I have an important dinner to get to,"

he says with a big smile on his face and everyone jumps up and begins to head out of the locker room and onto the football field.

As we reach the football field, the cool yet still warm early evening breeze brushes over my exposed forearms and shins and I sigh in relief.

I jog on the balls of my feet and lift my knees high to my chest as I start to warm up my body and keep myself busy and occupied.

because if I allow myself another glance at Taehyung and jimin being all close and chummy, I am going to blow a gasket and cut a bitch.