36

Jimin pov

I park my car in the designated car park for the camp site we've reserved for the annual senior Red High camping trip.

The gravel stones crunching loudly under the intense weight of my jeep's large tyres.

"God,"Jungkook says as he opens his eyes, removes his seatbelt and stretches his arms above his head.

making his tight t-shirt rise and I nearly swallow my tongue at the strip of tanned and toned skin with prickling blonde hair descending down his happy trail and disappearing low below his waist band.

I don't know why seeing a flash of hard and tanned muscle is causing my cock to get hard.

Especially considering I've seen him naked a few times in our lives and I've seen him shirtless and in boxer briefs practically on a daily basis.

So, I don't understand what the fuck is going on with my emotions right now that is making me react to it.

He's hot, that's why.

Why has it taken until now for me to start find things about guys attractive which leads to me getting aroused and sporting wood.

What's so different now compared to a few years ago.

It's not like I've been aroused my guys in the past.

Of course not.

Keep telling yourself that Jimin, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I know I've been repressing and pushing down so many thoughts and feelings that I've been experiencing the last few years, but why am I now only starting to lose control?

Guys got hotter?

If I really think about it, I suppose being intimate and pretending to be in a fake relationship with jungkook has opened the flood gates that were holding and securing everything I was feeling in place.

But now I've tasted Jungkook's sweet lips in very intimate places the dam has crashed opened with no intention of shutting up shop again any time soon.

"My back is in pieces from that fucking journey," jungkook says as he finishes stretching his arms above his head.

He cracks his neck and knuckles and then opens the passenger side door of the car and jumps out before I can respond to him.

I turn the car engine off, remove my seatbelt and follow his lead by jumping out, my shoes scuffing on the stones shifting under my feet.

"You did nap in an awkward position for the last two hours,"

I point out as I round the car and pop open the boot.

He nods his head and smiles as he leans into the boot and starts pulling out our supplies for the weekend camping trip.

"I needed to catch up on my sleep so I could be pumped and ready for this weekend,"

he says as he unwinds his hoody from his waist and pulls it on over his head, causing his honey-blonde hair to fall on his face.

I reach across and brush the loose strands away from his forehead and he smiles at me softly as my fingers linger on his face,

"You might be rejuvenated from your nap, but now you're going to have a bad back which is only going to get worse as we sleep on the floor."

"Fuck," he says as his body sags into mine.

"You're going to have to give me a massage later then,"

"If you want my King," I say with a wink.

I give his face a little squeeze before I drop my hand and pull the last remaining bags from the car and close the boot.