Epilogue (M)

Jimin pov

A few months later

How the hell have I ended up here?

I close my eyes and an embarrassing whimper leaves my lips as Jungkook slowly kisses down my neck and sucks on my collar bone as he goes to town with showering me with kisses.

Ever since I got my act together and admitted to him that I was actually attracted to him and he got over the kiss between Tae and I, things became amazing between us.

When I explained on an Instagram post why I was kissing another guy, the pitchfork crew ready to slice me and dice me for cheating on my boyfriend forgave me and fell in love with our love story.

Which meant we were able to enjoy our time together and let our relationship blossom.

I mean, we've not had the official conversation and defined the relationship yet.

but I guess we are both just assuming it's a shoo in because we are exclusive and only have hearts in our eyes for each other.

"You taste amazing," Jungkook says as he slowly makes his way down my neck and starts kissing my chest.

Fuckkkkk.

I hope we take this all the way.

I've wanted nothing more than to stick my cock into Jungkook, but he's been holding off and I'm not sure if he has the patience and self-restraint of a saint or if he was testing me to make sure that I wasn't going anywhere.

Either way, I don't give a shit.

All I give a shit about right now is getting my cock inside of his and rocking his fucking world.

"Fuck, Baby," I whimper as he starts licking and sucking my nipple, "You're killing me."

He smiles around my nipple and I tug him off and grab his head and crash my lips against his.

We get lost in each other for a minute, as the kiss turns primal as we both fight for the control of the kiss.

But I win as I thrust my erection against Jungkook's and he cries out at the friction of our cocks.

"You play dirty, Park," he says on a whimper.

I kiss my way up his chest and lick his ear as I whisper into it, "You know what else I want to play with?" I ask and he sucks in a breath.

"Tell me." he breaths out.

"You really want to know?" I ask seductively and he nods his head frantically.

I chuckle, "I want to play with that perfect fucking ass of yours."

Before Jungkook can say any thing, I flip him over and pull his boxer shorts in one swift movement, exposing is bare, smooth, and voluptuous round ass that is just begging to swallow my raging cock whole.

Even though we've not gone the whole way, Jungkook introduced me to a lot of things such as fingering him and rimming and I would be lying if I didn't enjoy the way Jungkook melts into the bed whenever I get my tongue or fingers on him.

I reach over and grab the lube from my bedside table, open the lid and squeeze some of the cool liquid on my fingers.

I toss the lube to one side and pull jungkook's right cheek apart with my one hand and use the lube covered one to circle his pink and enticing hole.

"Fuck," Jungkook groans out.

"That feels so good. Bae you make me feel amazing."

My cock twitches at the praise from him and stands up straighter as I push a finger knuckle deep into his ass.