12

Jimin pov

Well that's the million-dollar fucking question isn't it.

Why am I suddenly so pissed off that Jungkook agreed to go to a restaurant with another guy?

And not just any guy, but hobi who is one of our closest friends.

It's not that I'm jealous per se because that would be fucking pathetic.

Park jimin does not get jealous of anything or anyone.

Why in the world would I be jealous of him spending time with somebody who isn't me?

He might be my best friend, newly turned fake-boyfriend and we might have been joined at the hip since we were old enough to walk.

But that doesn't mean I'm incapable of spending a few hours away from him whilst he spends time out with another guy.

No, not just another guy, one of our closest friends.

I'm a big boy after all and I can keep myself entertained without Jungkook around.

Hell, when Jungkook hasn't been around and I've been basically been locked at home alone, I've found many things to keep myself occupied.

It comes with the territory of having parents who are more concerned about keeping up appearances and making money and obsessing over your younger brother because he's the one now being groomed to take over the family business

Although, if I'm thinking about it properly and I mean really thinking about it.

I suppose there has been times throughout our friendship particularly when Jungkook has gone on a date with another guy that has made some thing bubble up deep in my stomach which has made me feel a mixture of wanting to vomit and wanting to slam my fist into a wall.

But that's just because I'm a needy little shit and want him to always want to be with me and because I don't think the guys he's gone on dates with have been good enough for him.

Nobody is good enough for him.

The guy for him is definitely out there somewhere and that guy is worthy of him.

And when that time does come, I'll be happy to see him settle down with someone who makes him happy.

But that happiness and worthiness has not been any of the small-minded bastards that have tried to get into his pants that's for sure.

And there's been so many bastards trying to get into Jungkook's pants.

"I'm not pissed," I lie.

Because clearly I'm feeling something or I wouldn't have invited myself to his dinner with hobi and I wouldn't have yanked his ass into a storage cup board instead of letting him go into the locker room.

Jungkook puts his hands on his hips and looks up at me defiantly,his bright green doe eyes making something
thaw in my chest as he nods his head slowly.

"So if you're not pissed, please explain to me why you and Tae have invited yourself on my dinner date with hobi."

Why the fuck is he calling it a date?

He can't call it a date.

I'm his boyfriend, he should be going on dates with me and not hobi.

Fuck...

he's not actually my boyfriend though.

Stupid fake-boyfriend shit.

Who even thought this was a good idea? Oh yeah, this dipshit.