28

Jimin pov

"Holy shit," I groan out.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks with a panicked expression on his handsome face as he leans back but I wrap my fingers around his bicep to keep him in place.

"What happened?"

I nearly blew my load that's the fuck what nearly happened.

"You're wearing eyeliner," I point out.

Jungkook's cheeks pinken and he starts gnawing on his bottom lip.

"Uhhh... yeah... I've always liked it," he says with a shrug,

"I just... I thought... uhh... I thought it would be nice to wear it." He sighs, "You hate it right?"

Hate doesn't even come into the equation for what I'm feeling right now.

Holy mother fucking shit.

I don't think I can even put into words to describe what's going on inside my head and heart right now.

How is it possible for someone to look so freaking good?

My eyes widen and I shake my head, "Are you fucking insane?"

I question. "Why would you even ask me that."

I could never hate anything relating to him and I was under the impression that he was aware of that.

"Depends who you ask I suppose," he teases.

I lift my hand up and grip his chin softly between my fingers as I turn his head from side to side slowly as I check out the eyeliner, my heart racing and my fingertips buzzing from touching his smooth skin.

"Wow, this looks so good on you."

I say, "Like really, really, good."

I smile, "I'm a fan."

Too good.

It looks too fucking good.

I've never really cared if a guy wears makeup or not, it's his face so it's not my place to comment, but seeing jungkook wear it makes me feel things.

Things somebody who is perceived to be straight should not be experiencing.

What the fuck is happening to me?

I think I've established what's happening to me, but it still shocks me that I'm feeling this way towards my best friend.

His sucks in a breath, "Really?"

he says softly, "I wasn't sure how you would respond so I sent a photo to hobi and he said I looked amazing and insisted I wear it all the time."

I cock my head to the side, "You sent a photo to hobi?" I question.

"Why?" I

am not jealous.

I am not jealous.

I am not jealous.

"Since when do you send him photos of yourself to get his seal of approval?"

I am definitely fucking jealous.

I am definitely not raging inside at the idea of hobi having a picture of Jungkook saved on his phone.

He nods his head as he sucks on the straw of his soda, "I wanted some advice on whether I looked good or not."

Hmmm.

Why does that not sit well with me?

Why is he asking another guy whether or not he looks good?