21

Jimin pov

Can I tell him that I loved it and want to do it again so much?

Do I tell him that I can't stop thinking about the fact I kissed him?

Can I tell him that I have no idea what's going on with me right now and I might be having a sexuality crisis?

I take a bite out of my turkey sub and chew the meat, cheese, and salad slowly as I contemplate what to say next.

To tell him the truth or not, that is the question.

"What about the kiss is bothering you?" I finally settle on.

It's probably best I ask him what's on his mind relating to the kiss instead of throwing my hat into the ring.

I don't want to be embarrassing myself, especially in case he hated it and never wants me to go near him again.

I mean, I doubt that would be the case as he didn't look at me like I was carrying the bubonic plague, but who knows what's swirling around in that pretty head of his.

Since when do I keep referring to him being pretty?

That kiss has thrown me a fucking curveball.

Jungkook pushes his lips into a straight line, "I guess I just wanted to see if the kiss was really for show or if there was something else behind it because it just felt quite heated is all."

There was definitely something real behind it that's for sure.

Heat creeps up the back of my neck and I rake a hand through my hair.

"I guess it was pretty heated, but we said to be spontaneous with this shit so I thought the moment was right so I just went for it."

I take a sop of my soda, "I could have warned you but you know how shit I am at drama, it would have been so staged and awful if we discussed it prior to the game."

Jungkook frowns, pushes out his lips into a pout and strums his fingers on his lips before his body sags, "So it was definitely for the sake of the agreement... and it was nothing else?"

The kiss was all for the agreement, right Jimin?

Absolutely-fucking-not. "Exactly," I say with a fake smile on my face.

"You've got the gist of it, oh clever one."

I am going to fucking hell.

No scratch that, I'm going even deeper than hell if that even exists.

I shouldn't be lying to him, I really, really shouldn't.

But if I don't even understand what it means, how am I supposed to explain it to him?

Jungkook frowns as he pops a grape in his mouth, "So I guess kissing is going to continue to be on the table for the sake of this agreement then or was that a onetime thing?"

Say it's a onetime thing, Jimin.

Say kissing can't happen again.

"I think kissing should definitely be on the table more."

I am so fucking weak.

"I mean what couple doesn't kiss? People would find that weird." I argue.

Who am I trying to convince that kissing is a good idea, him, or myself?

He lnods his head thoughtfully, "Kissing is definitely a couple thing to do,"

he pauses as he thinks, chomping on some chips as he considers his next point.