23

Jungkook pov

"So, I guess it's actual real then,"

a female voice says from behind me, stilling the movement of my hands currently searching through the pandora's box that is my locker.

I glance a look over my shoulder and I am greeted with our pint-sized head cheerleader looking at me with hands on her hips and her little pets stood behind her emulating the exact same stance as if they are performing some sort of synchronised mine show.

"Good morning to you to, Jelena," I throw over my shoulder.

"Minions, good to see you too." The girls chuckle and Jelena just scoffs.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around fully, coming face to chest with our petite pom-pom shaker.

"What can I do for you,  President,"

I drawl as I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the closed locker next to my open one.

"So, I saw the kiss my boyfriend bestowed upon you at the game the other night."

Man, I forgot how obsessed this girl is with Jimin.

They've hooked up a few times and gone on a few dates and she for some reason thinks that makes them a couple.

I laugh and cock my head to the side, "I think you've got your wires a bit twisted, princess."

I say as I turn my Miami Dolphins baseball cap backwards, "Did you miss the memo that it was my lips Jimin was kissing and not yours."

I'm surprised it has taken her this long to actually say something about Jimin and me.

I thought she would have been the first person on the scene telling us and the whole school that we were faking, but she's been on the side-lines watching.

Once upon a time, I did actually think that Jelena might be the girl that Jimin actually settles down with and have a proper relationship because despite her bitchiness.

she is actually an alright girl and they did seem happy together, but for some reason he always told me they were just friends and that he was still looking for the one.

Even though that was a slip of the tongue and he quickly moved on so I wouldn't question him on him waiting or the one.

Unless I'm the one, I don't want to hear about the person who is out there somewhere wearing a badge that say she's the perfect partner for Jimin.

She laughs and takes a step closer to me, engulfing my senses with her sweet vanilla fragrance.

"Listen here, you little shit," Jelena say as she presses a brightly coloured, ombre manicured finger into my chest.

"That was just a show for the masses," she says as she flings her arms around signalling to the other students around us.

She takes another step closer and lowers her voice, "He isn't into you, he's into me. So don't get comfortable. He might be going along with what ever game you've asked of him."

"But just remember one thing,"

I smirk, "And what is that?" I say.

"What should I remember?"

She takes a step back, throwing her long curled hair over her shoulder.

slapping me in the face as it swing around and tumbles down her back.

"I've had his dick inside of me," she says bluntly.

"Something you will never experience." She pauses.