17

Jimin pov

I position my body and take a deep breath before I pull the ball back gently behind my head.

making sure I don't put too much force behind my throw and release my arm, sending the ball catapulting towards him who is our wide receiver.

Time slows down and the crowd become nothing but white noise as my eyes lock onto the brown leather ball spinning through the air.

hurdling towards my best friend, my boyfriend, my fake boyfriend, my favourite person and I hold my breath as it glides through the air in a perfect line as Jungkook's body leaves the lushes green pitch and his body moves into the end zone at the same time the ball falls gracefully into his hands and I let out the breath I was holding in at the perfectly executed throw.

Jungkook's feet fall to the ground as he grips the ball tightly and that is when I let the white noise in, and all hell breaks loose.

We've won.

We fucking won the game.

The crowd explodes into pure seismic pandemonium as the chanting, screaming, and stamping of their feet vibrates from the stadium across the field and straight to my body.

he slams the pig-skinned ball to the floor and throws his arms in the air.

Ripping his helmet off in the process and does his traditional moonwalk and robot dance in celebration as the score board changes, adding another two points onto our score confirming that we have won the game.

The referee blows his whistle and the buzzer rings out signalling the end of the game and my feet are moving before my brain can even catch up and recollect on what I'm doing.

I run straight for Jungkook and remove my helmet, tossing it to the ground as I make my way towards him.

As I get closer to him my heartbeat speeds up erratically, with my heartbeat being all I can hear in my ears.

Once again, everything slows down and the crowd is nothing but silence and white noise in the background as I lunge towards him.

his doe eyes double in size as my hands land on his face and I do some thing I never thought I would do.

I crash my lips against his and everything goes black.

My lips connect with Jungkook's and he sucks in a breath, parting his lips and I take this as my invitation to plunge my tongue into his mouth.

Jungkook groans as he sags against my body and his tongue seeks out mine, wrapping around it, prodding it, teasing it, stroking it as we lose our selves in each other and our kiss.

Jungkook grips my football jersey between his fists and pulls me closer against his body as if there was any space left between us in the first place and I groan as his body is completely against mine.

The kiss is not slow, it's not experimental, it's not uncertain.

The kiss is smooth, explosive, and damn right fucking certain.

This kiss is nothing like I've ever experienced before, and I've kissed a lot of lips.

This kiss is hungry, carnivorous, full of want, yearning and pure blissful need.

Our tongues continue to dance and intertwine with each other as I move my one hand to grip the back of his neck and I use the other to grip and pull and rake through this his blonde, sweaty hair.

I seek out his tongue piercing but then scold myself as I remember that he removes it whenever we play a game.

We continue to kiss and explore each other's mouths for what seems like forever before we both break apart and pull away, panting, sweating, and breathing heavier than we was before.