11

Jungkook pov

Jimin walks towards me with confusion and dare I say it hurt in his eyes as I shake my head at him, hold my hand up for him to stop and turn on my heels.

"Not today tough guy," I throw over my shoulder as I head towards where hobi is standing.

I hear him mutter something under his breath and huff, but I try my best to ignore him.

I know he's going to be pissed with me later, but right now I don't give a shit about the inevitable fall out.

"Okay, hobi...you ready for this?" I call out as hobi and I step back from each other so there's at least fifteen feet between us.

"Ready as always," he says with a wink and I roll my eyes at him.

Hobi and I spend the next minutes, tossing the pig-skinned, brown, and white laced ball back and forth to each other, only dropping and fumbling with the ball a few times, earning us ten push-ups every time from coach.

But once we get into the swing of it, we're no longer putting actual butter fingers to shame and the ball sails through the air and sticks to our hands like glue whenever it's our turn to catch it.

"How do you feel about us catching up later or tomorrow or another time this week?" I say to hobi as he walks closer to me so we can do more close contact throws and catches.

"I think it would be nice."

hobi cocks his head as he toys with the football before throwing it back to me.

"What? Just you and me or tae and Jimin as well?"

I shrug, "I mean it could just be you and me or we could invite them both if that's what you wanted."

"Either works with me, I'm easy."

I smile as Jimin and Taehyung have somehow manoeuvred their bodies closer to us so they can listen in on our conversation.

hobi pushes his lips into a straight line, "I guess we could do something together."

he pauses, "Do you want to get together before or after this party for you and Jimin on Friday?"

I smile and ponder the thought, "I wouldn't mind getting some dinner this Thursday," I say as I toss the ball towards hobi.

"I've been fancying that new Italian place on Main Street since it opened."

The new Italian place which is owned by Taehyung's parents.

"God man, I would love to go to that new place."

hobi agrees and as the words leave his mouth, Tae drops the ball that Jimin just threw to him because he wasn't concentrating and the ball rolls in front of hobi's feet.

hobi and I look down at the ball that doesn't belong to us as if the ball at our feet has scorched the earth and offended us in some way.

But then we direct our attention towards our beefy football friends as Jimin and Taehyung just look at us with scowls on their faces.

God, Jimin is so cute when's pissed off.

"Problem, gentlemen?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

Seeing Jimin and Tae pissed off is so much more rewarding and satisfying than hitting up a bitch.

Jimin and Tae look at each other again, clearly deciding on who is going to speak first and what words they are actually going to use before my bestie wins the silent debate which is so typical of him as he wins absolutely-fucking-everything.