Chapter 10 ~ Ava//Formidable Festivities

"Luther, I'm begging you," I pleaded. "Don't..."

He pulled his hand out of my pants and shoved me along the side walk. I let out a squeal of terror as he roughly pushed me along.

"Why were you talking to Gomez?" he demanded.

"Gomez?" I questioned. "I just sort of...bumped into him..."

"Bullshit," he spat. "What did he say to you?"

"T-to do whatever it is you want of me," I stuttered.

He let out a chuckle. "Good. He knows me better than I thought."

He pushed me into his house. I tumbled to the ground. He slammed the door, causing dirt and dust to fall from the ceiling. I coughed.

"Why is it so dirty in here?" I asked.

He pulled me up by my hair. I let out a high pitched choking sound.

"Because people used to cook meth in here," he answered. "What, do you expect me to take care of it?"

I shook my head.

"Good."

He released my hair and walked away from me, disappearing into the darkness. I let out a breath.

"So...um...what game would you like to play first?" I asked.

He reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the darkness with him. I let out a light gasp.

"Well," he began. "I was thinking strip poker." He paused. "But then I thought, why not just skip the poker?"

I gulped. "What's the point? You can't see me."

"I can see you clearly in the darkness. Besides, I'm not interested in looking at you." My eyes began to adjust to the darkness as the moon emerged from the clouds. His deep green eyes were searching me up and down. I felt naked already. "Strip."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. My eyebrows curved up and hot tears started pouring down my face. I sunk to the ground.

"Why?" I whispered through a sob. "Why me?"

He knelt down beside me. "Because you're different."

"But how?"

"You take interest. You understand me."

Anger boiled inside of me. He really was a psychopath. My nostrils flared as my breath became heavier. He reached for my camisole to rip it off. I swatted his hand away.

"NO!" I screamed. "I am not different! I am just like everybody else! I don't understand you!"

His lips curled into a sinister grin. "Woah," he whispered as he leaned into me. "No one has ever talked to me like that before."

He kept closing in on me. I began to lean back against my will. He put his hands on either side of me as his head crept up my torso.

I tried to push him off of me, but he just grabbed my hand and put it above my head. He smiled, his teeth showing. I noticed that his canine teeth were curved and pointed, much like a vampire's...

"What did you do to your teeth?" I inquired. He slyly felt one with his tongue.

"I've had these for a while," he admitted. "I wanted to try them on for tonight."

"What...are they?"

"Extensions. They were once snake teeth. So they're real."

My brows curved up again as I thought of all of the things he was going to do with them.

He bared his fangs as he let out a hissing noise from his throat, causing me to flinch away. He moved the hair away from my neck and reached down and began kissing it.

Chills of ecstasy ran down my spine. The breath emitting from his nose was hot against my neck. I gasped as he began sucking on it. He pulled away and looked at me, breathing heavily.

"You're so sweet," he said, leaning down to lick my neck. I let out a whimper. "I like you."

I closed my eyes. "Please..." I whispered. "Don't..."

"Awe," he began. "We were just getting to the best part."

He lifted my head and planted the fangs right into my neck, piercing the thin, pale skin. I let out a strangled choke as I could hear him sucking my blood.

He pulled away from me and wiped the red blood trickling down his white chin. "Blood tastes horrible," he commented. If I was in a lighter mood, I would've laughed. "Good thing I'm not a vampire."

He reached up to his mouth and pulled the fangs out of his mouth, throwing them to the floor. He leaned back down to my neck and licked the remaining blood off of me.

He grabbed my cheeks with his hand and squished them forward.

"Hmm..." he hummed. "What to do next..."

He picked me up bridal style as I lay limp and brought me over to the hard couch. He took the same chains from earlier that week and put them around my wrists.

His lips crashed down onto mine, the taste of my own blood filling my mouth. His hands explored my body. They crept up from under my camisole and felt around my breasts. I gave a discerning squeal, but he ignored it.

"Why are you still fighting me?" he rasped as he looked down at me.

"Because I don't want to give in!" I yelled. My body started heaving up and down with the motion of my weeping. "You're torturing me."

He sat up. "It's going to be very strange not killing you after this..." he commented.

"Why don't you?"

He lifted an eyebrow. "Because for once in my life, I don't want to."

He reached up and undid the chains.

"Go away," he ordered apathetically. "I'm not in the mood anymore."

I shot up and ran out of the house. Leaning against the door, I sunk down and cried into my hands.

"Well well well," Gomez said. I looked up at him. He was staring down at me, his hands tucked into his loose pant pockets. "Looks like our little flower is a bit wilted."

"Who's side are you on?" I spat.

He shrugged. "I'm neutral." He swatted down next to me. "You don't look too bad."

I moved my hair away from my neck, revealing the "vampire" bite marks as well as the hickey surrounding it. He sucked in through his teeth.

"Just keep your hair covering it."

"How long until this goes away?" I asked.

"The vampire marks might take a few weeks, but the hickey will be gone in a few days."

I nodded. "Well, I should probably get home. I have church tomorrow."

I got up and started across the street.

"Woah!" Gomez exclaimed. "You live right across the street from him?"

I turned my head and nodded. "Yeah...why?"

He chuckled a little. "Holy shit, Chica, you're in for some serious hell."

At the time, I couldn't even imagine what he would come up with for me in the future.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you liked it!! Srry, no rape:'(

Srry for the Luther moment...

Anyway, what do you guys think? Please vote comment and follow! Luv u guys❤️