Chapter 12 ~ Luther//Macabreic Fantasies

Idk if that video will work, but it's called Heavy In Your Arms by Florence and the Machine (i think that's what they're called) anyway I got serious Outlawry vibes from the video and wanted to share it! I hope you look it up! This will be a quick, filler chapter, just a heads up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ava's name was heavy on my mind. The taste of her blood still lingered in my mouth, even the morning after. It was salty and bitter, but I craved it.

That night, I felt some of the most wonderful sensations. Ones that I had never felt before, with anyone else in my entire life. Ava was special.

I needed her.

I wanted her.

She was mine. And I could control her.

I have to say, the most wonderful feeling was having my way, and yet, I wasn't completely satisfied. She fought me every step of the way. Most girls would at first, but then accept their fate, let me have my way with them, and kill them.

But Ava...

She was so... alluring.... innocent... desirable...

I had to have her again. And again and again and again. I would never be through with her. Never! I wanted to keep her here in the darkness with me. I wanted her to be pale. And skinny. And dead. But alive.

I wanted to do everything to her. And nothing, and no one, was going to stop me.

But Gomez... the damn Brazilian...

I don't know what goes on in that mind of his. Nothing good. Nothing helpful. Nothing intelligent. He was a no good dog.

What did he want with Ava? Was he trying to push her towards me? Or drive her away from me, and to him?

The bastard. One day, I'll kill him. I'll have one less problem.

I needed to get Ava alone...

Ostracized...

Severed.

I was going to kidnap her.

I smirked at the thought.

Yes, a kidnapping would be brilliant. And a new thrill. I had never taken a hostage before. But perhaps I should get her accustomed to me first. The abduction would have to wait.

I walked into a room where I kept my collection of toys. I walked to the center and pulled a dusty cloth off of a metallic table I had secretly stolen from a morgue.

It was dark, silver and shiny. Extra dissecting tools I had taken as well lay inside of it. Oh, how I wanted to take them and slowly, painfully, open up her pale, thin stomach and examine the contents. The thought made me warm.

I would chain her naked body to the cold, hard table and do whatever I wanted with her.

As long as I didn't kill her.

I sat down next to the table.

"What is this feeling?" I asked out loud. "I have never wanted anything in my life so badly!"

The sound of my voice echoed throughout the house. As usual, there wasn't an answer. I slid down and rested my head against one of the legs.

A tear slipped down my cheek. I wanted her so bad. I would do anything for her. For the taste of her blood. For the smell of her strawberry hair. For the boarder line orgasmic feeling my eyes receive when I stare into hers. I wanted to run my tongue up her neck. I wanted every part of me inside of her. I wanted her to fully understand my pain.

The sound of a car pulling up nearby filled my ears. I slowly got up and walked over to the window. I opened the black curtains up a crack and looked outside.

Ava and her mother had pulled up into her driveway. She got out of her car, wearing a loose sweater and a short skirt. Her face was clean and bright. There were no signs of trauma or abuse anywhere on her body.

Hmmmm.... I thought.

She turned her head and looked over at the house. We made eye contact for a split second until she became frightened and ran inside after her mother.

That simply will not do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope y'all like it! If u want to ask me a question, feel free! As long as... you know... it's not too weird.........

Anyway! Please comment and vote and have a good day! <3