SEQUEL INFO

Yes, Outlawry will have a second and third book! But where and when to read????

OUTLIER AND OUTRAGED WILL NOT BE POSTED TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT.

I repeat. They will NOT be posted to my main account. The account you want to follow and look at for Outlier and Outraged will be my second account modernjomarch_II (this account) where I have a 46 chapter version of Outlawry there as well (chapters 14 and 15 are combined in this version)

Now...when the sequel will come out is the real question, is it not? I got done with Outlawry about a month later than I had expected. So, naturally, I'm going to push the date back about a month from the original release. I'm shooting for the beginning of October. October 4th to be specific.

So, to find the sequel, go to my account modernjomarch_II (this account) and follow it for updates on Outlier. Outlier will be posted by 10/04/15. October 4th, 2015. I hope that is clear enough for you. Thank you so much for the incredible journey! Please read outlier because Outlawry was so unsatisfying. Thanks and see you October!

While you wait...I WILL BE POSTING MORE OF STALKED AT 17 PRETTY SOON!! If you like Outlawry you'll like stalked at 17. Please read it! Thanks!!!