Chapter Seventy-Four: Part Two

"You fucking bastard!" Getts barked it out and I shoved against the Hunters holding me down, nearly unseating the one on my back as I snarled.

"I'll fucking kill you!" I tried to roll and my face was pushed into the snow once more as my wolf thrashed and fought inside me.

"Get out of here!" One of the Hunters shouted it out and I pulled against the cuffs, trying my best to get out of them. I ignored how hard it was getting to breathe with the Hunter sitting on my back and how icy the snow was as it got under my jacket and stuck to my face.

"Let him up! If he wants to fight me, let's make it a fair fight!" Getts's words had me struggling harder. "A fucking coon loving bast-"

"If you do not get out of the vicinity and shut your fucking mouth we will arrest you for interfering with Hunter duties!" The Hunter on top of me shoved his arm against the back of my neck as I snarled. My vision washed in red and I wanted him dead. I wanted Getts dead and bleeding on the ground in front of me. I managed to heave myself up and the Hunters shouted as I got my knees under me.

"Need enforcers here, stat!" It was shouted but I barely heard it as my face ached and went angular as I rapidly searched for Getts, my wolf shoving at me to come out. I wanted him dead. I wanted his throat between my teeth and crushed. I wanted his blood down my throat. "Fuck!" I was tackled from behind as I got one foot on the ground and went to stand up. The impact jarred my teeth, nearly making them rattle in my skull but I snarled and struggled harder. "Stay down, O'Neill!" The Hunter bellowed it in my ear and I growled, baring my teeth as I attempted to throw him off me.

"Let him go-"

"Fucking gag that bastard!" The words were shouted and I tried to get my chest off the ground but that arm shoved down against the back of my neck, shoving me into to the snow and frozen earth. "Gag him and get him in the fucking jail before we have a fucking incident!" The words were loud and I snarled again and growled, thrashing underneath the pin, trying hard to get out of the cuffs. My skin split as I pulled harder but I didn't care. I wanted Getts fucking dead.

"You can't fucking jail me!" Getts shouted it out and just the sound of his voice had me struggling worse. I wanted up and free so I could rip out his tongue and tear out his throat. I wanted him dead. I wanted him dead for what he did and for speaking his vile shit. I wanted him to cease breathing my air and my wolf was in complete agreement.

"Shut the fuck up! Gag him, Finch!" The Hunter on top of me moved his arm from my neck but his hand clamped down on the back of my neck, holding me there. I shook my head, trying to get the tight grip off. "Stay down, O'Neill!" The command was heavy but I was well past listening and I didn't want to fucking listen to him. I wanted Getts dead more than I wanted to stay out of the pack jail.

"I have a fucking right to-" The rest of what Getts was saying was muffled and there was something that sounded like a struggle. It wasn't long before I could hear others approaching and the Hunter got off my back and I was hauled to my feet.

I turned my head to look for Getts before the Hunter grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "Stop it, O'Neill." He growled it out before I was yanked backwards and nearly dragged by the two enforcers. The craft hall doors were opened and I was unceremoniously dumped on the floor. I bared my teeth and glowered up at the Hunter and the Enforcers.

"Thought you had this handled, Officer Tiller." A female enforcer came through the doors and I clenched my teeth together. That was Julia Savage and that was a female one didn't get on the bad side of. Apparently one of the pack males had said something nasty to her during the Hunter's investigation that first day, so she broke his jaw. She was a mundane but she was one that quickly earned the reputation of if you fucked around you would fucking find out.