Versus Sabotage - Part 1

(Dakotas POV)

Life had really got so much better in the week and a half after we defeated Traeger. We felt teenagers again especially me and Ryan.  We got so much time to do our things we love to do. Mark really got to spend more time with Georgia. Only a few days after we defeated Traeger I found out I had the opportunity to go to the SLS (Street League Skateboarding) Championship Qualifiers. I really wanted to continue spending more time with everyone know that we had our lives back, but Ryan and the rest of them insisted I go. Qualifiers were in San Antonio, Texas, If I qualified then the championship would be a months later in Los Angeles. Kendall and I flew to San Antonio on Friday, I kicked butt and took home gold on Saturday and planned to fly home on Monday morning.

(Ryans POV)

"Ooh! My fiefdom is fief-dope!" I said before punch in Spyder in the arm since he was just telling me I suck at the game we're playing. 

"Easy dude I'm still feeling a little-"

"Stupid for wearing that hat?" Mark finished for him.

"Ha." Spyder said, not amused. "No, I like this had, its just still feelin' a little barfy."

"Really cause I feel great." I continued. "Mm, defeat Traeger, check. Defeat all of you at this game? In progress."

"Not so fast kid okay?" Leo laughed. "I've been playin this game so long, I have moves they haven't even invented yet." 

"Surprising confidence when Ryans kicking your butt." Harris added.

"That's a first." Spyder continues. "Usually Ryan eats it at this game."

"And we never get past the first round because all we do is hassle him." Harris laughed.

"How is this any different?" I asked.

"Because this time we're celebrating Traeger's loss, instead of playing a game Ryan loses." Mark answered.

"Not this time." I said while Leo laughed. "Boom! Trance! Skip, your, turn." Spyder tried not to vomit as I laughed in Leos face.

"See. Food poisoning. Happens when you keep fish sticks in your locker." Harris scolded.

"Yeah didn't Veracity throw those away?" I asked. 

"Not all of them." Spyder answered sitting up straight.

"Hey where is Veracity anyway?" Leo asked. "She was supposed to teach me gram-o-gram. Have you guys heard of this thing called memes." We were all silent until Leo realized. "Oh you've all heard of it?"

"Veracity is turning a school that for genius's thats never invited Harris." Spyder answered him. 

"Because its a all-girls school." Harris corrected. "My petition is working its way through the court system right now."

"What about Dakota?" Leo asked. "It's not really a 'celebration of Traeger's demise' without the whole team."

"Well if you had showed up to the watch party last night." I said turning the tv in the room on with my powers to clips of the competition last night. "You would have been able to see her place first in the SLS Championship qualifiers, with one of the best scores they have ever seen."

"How's it feel to be back at SLS?" A reporter asked Dakota on screen.

"Feels amazing honestly." She answered. "I've been to the SLS Championships 2 times and I've never won so hopefully we gold home this time around. Really looking forward to LA."

"So the championship is in LA but where is she now?" Leo asked.

"San Antonio." I answered "She's not flying in till early tomorrow morning, she's spending today with her sister in Texas."