Versus Sabotage - Part 2

(Ryans POV)

"I don't have some awesome sewing secret." Spyder says as we sat back down at the table in the X-deck. "But I was totally busy not building some crazy explodey thing. I was in the medbay, doing some light math as usual." Yeah okay. "In an attempt to cure my food poisoning."

"Um, I-"

"Mark got to make stuff up." I said while Harris rambles about, basically being smarter than Harris and solving and equation that doesn't actually exist. "So lets just let him have this."

"And then!" Spyder continues, "Four Harrises did a line dance."

"Spyder that was a fever dream." Harris explains. "I took care of you in the medbay while you slept. Until you woke up and threw up on my sneakers."

"Oh! Yeah!" Spyder laughed. "I remember that."

"So the only person that could vouch for you was asleep?" Mark asks Harris. 

"Yeah but I was in the med-bay the whole time." Harris says. "Spyder saw me before and after he fell asleep. Ryan, you saw me too."

"Yeah I know, but you still had enough time to jump in the elevator and then plant the explosive." I added.

"Except," Leo says. "I cut the power to the elevators when I was doing the upgrades. So it was literally impossible for Harris to do all that in such a short time."

"Leos right." Mark says. "I could'nt even move that fast, and I'm... you know, Awesome."

"Bam! Innocence is sweet."

"Ryan? What about you?" Mark asks. "Are yousure your Traeger freak-out didn't come back?"

"What no. It was't me." I answered. "I knew exactly what I was doing before we played the game. I was first on a FaceTime call with Dakota, helping her pick her instagram pictures and captions, as I normally do. And then went to o to some training exercises before we played. I saw Mark in the hallway, having a somewhat, questionable conversation with Georgia."

"You read my texts not cool!"

"After I passed Casa-no-game," I continued while Mark rolled his eyes at me. "I went to train in the control center."

"You hooked up to the control pad?" Leo asked and I nodded. "No you didn't. When I cut the power to the elevator, I also cut the power to the control pad, so that is impossible!"

"Ryan anything you want to tell us?" Mark asked me.

"Yes. I lied."

"You we're lying?" Mark asked again. "What are you saying? You planted it?"

"No- no- I want lying about- that." I said. "I was lying because, I cheated in the game."

"I knew it!" Leo yells smacking the table. "Wait what? How?"

"I was tired of loosing and all the trash talking. So I teched out the dice." I explained while Harris pulled apart one of the dice. "I was actually FaceTiming with Kota a while but, Instead of training  to a chip from the med-bay and put it in the dice."

"So thats why you said 'I love you bye.' When I saw you." Harris says.

"Such a noble leader but it also turns out, and I hate to go there." Leo begins. "A cheater, cheater pumpkin eater. And the worst one in the patch."

"I- I just wanted to win." I said. "I'm sorry."

"Hey." Spyder says. "I'm proud of you.  And also relived, that you we're not trying to blow us all up."

"Okay well thats everybody." Mark began. "Except Leo."

"Me? Why would I- I would never blow up my own robot." Leo responded. "Or you guys, or you guys in it as well, he said when he realized how bad that sounded. "Come on I was in the workshop the entire time, remember? Doing upgrades. Upgrades!"