Versus Harris - Part 1

(Dakotas POV)

Veracity called all of us, except Mark of course to the robot after searching through the data core we found at Harpers and found where Harpers greenhouse was.

"So, where are they." Ryan asks coming out of the elevator.

"Well, according to the data that I pulled off this bad boy, Harper was secretly building greenhouses all over the world." She explains. "Also he was thinking off proposing to your mom."

"Over my dead body!" Spyder yells from his station in between licking his ice cream. After a few moments of awkward silence I added, 

"I mean we were all thinking it."

"Why greenhouses?" Ryan asks Veracity. 

"After his monster apocalypse, he was gonna need a steady supply of food." She answered. "This one, is in Brazil."

"That makes sense they could use the greenhouse to make the red boom. Alright plot a course."

"Don't you think leaving Mark behind is a bad idea?" Spyder asks. 

"You not having a napkin thats a bad idea." Ryan answers. "Leaving Mark behind is a great idea. He lied to us."

"We're supposed to be a team." Spyder says, "Come on V back be up."

"Yeah I'm sort of team Ryan on this one." Veracity sighs. "Mark lied to us and he lost Harris. And you do need a napkin.

"Kota what about you?" Spyder asks me over his shoulder.

"I don't know. I think I see both sides." I replied from the balcony. "Don't get me wrong I'm still really mad that Mark lied to us, but he did get the information we needed, and he's right we would have no idea where they are if he didn't do what he did."

"He manipulated and lied to you and you would take his side?" Ryan asks.

"Now, I didn't say I'd take his side, if I had to pick a side, I'd pick this one, but I still don't think its a good idea to leave him behind."

"Spyder, we can do this." Ryan says to Spyder. "I have total faith in all of you." We all watched Spyder lick his ice cream again and it fell off the cone, then he hesitantly licked in on the table. "I have total faith in two of you."

"I still think we might need Mark." Spyder sighs.

"Not this Mark." Ryan says. "He'd back to being the arrogant jerk he was before we found Mech-X4"

—————

"Well, welcome to Brazil." I said as we finished the course hours later. We sat over a small mountain looking down on Harpers greenhouse. 

"Yeah, next time we go to a foreign country I hope its a vacation and not, you know to save our best friend from evil." Ryan adds.

"You know I'm with you there." Spyder says walking in from the elevator. "Also, the jet gets FM radio, anybody know what that is?"

"Camo-mode is up." Ryan says leaving his spot. "What are we looking at?"

"Let's see, growing pods, refrigerator area, ah bingo, Traeger, Harper, Morris, Grey and Harris. So four and half baddies." Veracity answers. 

"Four and a half?" Spyder asks.

"Come on Harris is tiny."  Veracity says. 

"What is that?" Spyder asks again pointing to the red dots on the scans. 

"The red bloom. Theses greenhouses can make a tone of 'em." Ryan answers. 

"What do you say we bring the robot in and do a little cha-cha-cha on the greenhouses?" Spyder suggests. Not gonna lie that sounds like a good time.