Versus the Zero Gravity - Part 2

(Dakotas POV)

"Harpers right this would have taken me days." Ryan says looking over the lock on the door to the power core.

"Alright, lets call our teammate." Mark says tapping on his mechlink.

"I still can't believe we're relying on Harper right now." I said while we waited in silence.

"Me too. But what other choice do we have at this point." Ryan said while the door slowly opened.  Mark fired up his gravity shoes, holding onto the cannon arm bomb Veracity made, floating up to the door of the core, about ten feet of the ground.

"Okay I'm holding back the energy." Ryan tells his brother.

"Just holding back a little fear pee." Mark responds slipping the bomb in the door before floating back down. "Alright its armed." 

"Lets jet, we can detonate it from the robot." Veracity says leading us out of the room.

"Can I signal Harper I want to be the one to signal Harper!" Spyder begs.

—————

"Where's Harper?" Mark asked once we got back to the vent we were going to sneak out of.

"Hey guys?" Harpers voice came from Marks mech-link, "The situation has deteriorated." He screams again before getting cutting of by something on the other end.

"Nothing, Harpers toast." Spyder says after trying the mech-links again.

"I'm surprised how much that bums me out." Harris sighs. 

"He really was trying to help." Veracity adds. 

"And he could still be alive." Ryan jumps in walking towards the door. "This is now a rescue mission."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"Wait, wait wait."

"We're going back for Harper?" Spyder asks. "The guy who's tried to take us out a million times!"

"Yeah kid detention has a point." Veracity agrees. "We could go back to Mech-X4, detonate the core and save the world."

"I vote for that one." I added. 

"Thanks to Harper." Ryan reminds us. "Guys, think about what we've been through. Every big loss we've had since Grey came back, is when we weren't united. We're stronger when we're a team. And Harpers apart of that team now."

"I hate that every time you give an emotional speech your right." I said.

"You really do rock those emotional speeches." Veracity adds.  

"Looks like we're saving Harper"

—————

We snuck up into the observation deck of the station, to Harper standing over Harper who was on the floor.  Harris took this opportunity for some pay back, by blasting Traeger with a spare arm cannon. He shoved the cannon into Spyder's arms before walking up to Traeger with the make shift 'boxing gloves' Veracity made out of Spyder's bounce belt when she took out monster Harris. 

"Sucker punch from nowhere!" Harris yelled punching Traeger while the brothers picked up Harper. "Thanks for letting me borrow these."

"Yeah dude were friends now." Veracity shrugs. "Oh that feels weird to say out loud."

"Thanks for coming back for me ga-ga" Harper says, just a little loopy. 

"Dudes messed up, you good?" Mark asks Harris.

"I'm gold!" Harris answers with confidence. "I upgraded this tech with anti-Traeger energy just for this. I'll meet you back at the bot." 

"Mic drop." Harper says while we followed him and the brothers out of the room. Spyder stayed behind, with his phone, filming Harris beating up Traeger.