ANOTHER 6 months later...

(3rd Person POV)

Summer rolled around, It was the summer before Marks senior year of college, everyone else's summer before their Sophomore year of college, and the summer of Lucas and Kendalls wedding. 

The two spent those six months planning, it was a pretty decent sized wedding, located in just outside of Myrtle Beach. Of course everyone was there, the entire 'team' would be there. 

A lot of friends and family got local hotels, but the location for the wedding was a beautiful private section of a beach, and at the beginning of the sand that led to the water was a small forest clearing where a massive white tent was set up for the rest of the reception, next to that was a family friends massive beach house they were letting the two use the house and property for the wedding. 

—————

(Ryans POV)

My brother and I left our hotel room and drove over to the house after getting of our plane. Lucas and Kendall sitting on the porch swing with their morning coffee. 

"Morning Walker brothers." Kendall smiles while we walked up the front steps. 

"Good Morning." Mark says. 

"Kota and Jack are in there is you're wondering." She responds.

"Thanks." I said walking in the front door. I shut the door behind me and my brother, and as we walked through the entry way to the living room, I heard guitar strumming abruptly stop as we entered the room. 

"Hey!" Dakota smiles sitting on the ottoman of the couch while Jack sat on the couch. "You made it!"

"Yeah, but what are you guys doing? And what is that?" Mark asked because of how awkward the feeling in the room is and pointing to the blanket that was draped over something on the couch. 

"Okay, okay, you guys can't say a word about this, especially my sister." Dakota says giving Jack a side eye. "But, it was Lucas's idea, that we surprise my sister with the two of us, preforming their first dance song."

"We thought maybe you guys were Kendall." Lucas explains taking the blanket off, reveling his guitar. "Lucas said he'd try and keep her out of the house so we could get some last minute practice in."

"Thats so cute." I said smiling. "What's the song?"

"Ed Sheeran, Perfect." I answered. 

"Really?" Mark asked with a bit of an attitude.

"Yeah its a bit basic, but they met at an Ed Sheeran so that just makes it even more adorable." She explains. "Just like picture it, the younger siblings of the bride and groom, that just happened to me the Maid of Honor and the Best Man singing their older siblings first dance song, a song they listened to at the concert where the met. Its so cute! Its killing me keeping this a secret."

"You guys want to hear it?"

—————

(Dakotas POV)

A few days later, the day of, I walked up the stairs of the house, After getting ready with my sister and the rest of her bridesmaids, while everything was being set up outside running into Jack after coming up the stairs. 

"Hey Kota, wow you look great!" He says.

"Thanks you to!" I respond looking at his matching groomsmen tux. "Hey where's your brother?"

"Uh, check behind the door with a sign that says 'groom' on it." He says sarcastically pointing down the hallway. I laughed punching his arm on the way.