fifty three

chapter fifty three: the kind of thing that boyfriends do together

A/N: don't forget to vote & comment, I absolutely love hearing your guy's thoughts/reactions :)

Anthony wasn't sure exactly how long he had been asleep for, but by the time he woke up the hotel room was completely empty except for himself. The blinds were closed but the sun still hadn't set fully yet though, so he could only assume that it hadn't been too long since he had first lay down together in an attempt to block out and forget about everything going on around him.

He wondered momentarily where Five had gone to, noticing his blazer and sweater folded carefully at the bottom of the bed, his tie and shoes both laying on the ground underneath. Anthony didn't think much of it, it wasn't unusual for Five to wander off on his own without telling his husband where he had gone to, and as he had once said "If I wanted you to know I would've told you."

Anthony assumed he must've gone to figure out the new timeline, figure out exactly what had gone wrong and find a way to fix it. When he really thought about it, Anthony supposed to new timeline wasn't actually too terrible so far. Sure, there was a different family living in the Hargreeves' home, but as long as they were all together and there was no apocalypse, it was alright in his mind.

The hotel wasn't ideal, and the room sharing was definitely the worst of it, but it was a lot better than running from another apocalypse. And Anthony had learned and grown to love his brother in laws as if they were his family, because they technically were now, so living with them wouldn't be too bad, after all he had always wanted brothers of his own.

But it wasn't like they were going to be staying here for too long anyways, the others had already told him that they were just there to 'lay low' for awhile just incase the Sparrow Academy was planning to attack them again, which Anthony thought was already highly unlikely. He was sure they'd be at the hotel for only a week or two max, and then they could go off and live their lives in the new timeline.

He wondered what would even happen next, where he would go and what he would do. Anthony only knew that whatever he did was going to involve his husband, obviously, but everything else was just left out in the open, because neither of them had a plan of what came next. Anthony hoped it would also involve the other siblings, because was too close with them now to let to let them go.

Hey, you're awake," Five stated, bringing him out of his thoughts as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "Sorry I left without saying anything but you were just asleep and you seemed tired so I thought it'd be better to just leave you sleep." he explained, placing something down.

Anthony stayed laying down but eyed the boy up and down entirely. "Are you wearing a robe?" was all he asked, blatantly ignoring everything else that he had just said, his eyes wandering.

"Yeah, I took a shower and then went to check out the sauna here," he explained, looking over at his lover. "Why? Is there like something wrong about it or something?" Five looked down at his own body self consciously.

"No," Anthony shook his head. "Of course not."

"Okay," the boy nodded as he walked over to the other side of the room where there was a desk that had stuff scattered all over it. "I went shopping with Klaus, there was a store just down the street and since we own absolutely nothing we decided to go just to check it out and get some stuff."