sixty one

chapter sixty one: the entire history of you

It had been a long night to say the absolute least, since Stanley disappeared it obviously sent Diego and Lila both into a panic, and was even revealed to Anthony that *shocker* the kid wasn't even their biological son in the first place (which he had already assumed considering the child was quite literally white).

So Anthony left the hotel room in the morning and walked into the hallway, immediately being met with Five walking in his direction.

"Are you okay?" they said in unison as the stopped walking right in front of each other.

They both stopped, unable to even attempt to stop the stupid smiles from appearing on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Five repeated, forcing his face to return back into to it's usual serious expression.

He nodded, "I'm fine, but where the hell did you go to last night?" the the boy asked, eyeing his husband up and down carefully.

"Motorcycle chase with Pogo," Five replied casually standing in front of him and putting both of his hands into his pockets, "You?" he asked skeptically.

"Talking to our alternate selves in the vegetable aisle of a grocery store," Anthony nodded before going to continue walking down the hallway, "Good talk."

Five grabbed his wrist as he turned, pulling him back and holding him in place, "What do you mean talking to your other self?" he asked suspiciously.

Anthony smiled at him "I found myself last night in a supermarket while getting slushees with Stanley, who is also blitzed now." he explained quickly. "The dog is gone too which is really sad actually."

"You what?" Five asked, tightening his grip on the boy's wrist and pulling him closer. "I specifically told you not the find your other self!"

"Well it's not like I did it on purpose!" Anthony defended, "I was in the store and I just saw him."

Five shook his head and sighed, "Please tell me you didn't interact with him or anything." They stared at each other for  second, not even saying anything but mutually understanding. "Jesus Christ, you're such an idiot sometimes."

"Hey!" Anthony frowned, "You were there too."

"That's not possible." Five shook his head.

"Well apparently it is," Anthony nodded. "We're still married in this timeline, we also have a son named Flynn and he's allergic to kiwis apparently." he added with a soft smile.

Five looked at his husband in disbelief "Seriously?"

"Mhm" Anthony hummed. "Weird, isn't it?"

"That's not possible," Five shook his head. "It must have been someone else, I don't exist here."

Anthony nodded "Yeah I don't really know how we even met in this timeline since you told me that you don't even exist but when you really think about it the kugelblitz would've been caused by just one of your siblings not existing, so you could still exist with the other five not existing and I honestly think it's entirely possible for you to exist and for us to still be a thing in this timeline because-" he rambled on.