Liyue

"The Kingdom of Contracts, Liyue, has arrived." The herald announced again. At this, Zhongli immediately sprung from his seat and ran to the doors. The two doors flung open at the same time he reached them and was bombarded with his siblings.

"LI!" The shortest and with shoulder length grayish white hair and hugging him so tightly, he felt that all of his bones would break. Zhongli hugged back tighter, sobbing intensely into her shoulder. Yet he was overpowered when Gorou, Albedo and Yun Jin joined. The amount of force pushed him to the ground.

"Woah! Got you bro." Itto went up behind him and grabbed his shoulders to stop Zhongli from hitting the floor.

"Oh archons, we missed you so damn much." Yun Jin was buried deep into his embrace, completely ignoring the fact her tears were ruining her makeup.

"Hey! Look who it is!" Venti cheered as he and Ei walked up to them.

"Hey guys!" Albedo waved at the two, still clinging on to Zhongli for dear life.

"Are those your...?" Childe walked up behind them.

"Yes, these are my siblings. Youngest Noelle, second oldest Itto." Zhongli wiped his tears amidst his laughs, which Childe was living for.

"So you're the oldest?" -C

"Mmhmm." Noelle let go of her brother. "Osail and Azhdaha wanted to come but unfortunately couldn't make it."

"Honestly better if they didn't come." Zhongli patted her head, messing up her hair.

"Is that a dog?" Scara had walked up to them and pointed at Gorou.

"I'm not a dog!" Gorou glared at him. "Li, what kind of family are you marrying into?"

"A chaotic one? Definitely not worse than ours." -Z

"Who are you marrying?" Noelle scanned around the room for her brother's potential husband.

"No you may not kill him. It's the ginger." Zhongli then proceeded to grab her and
restrain her from attacking Childe while she thrashed wildly around.

"A-Li. How have you been?" Ningguang and Beidou walked forward. In an instant, as if they were trained from young, the Liyuens stopped what they were doing and did a slight bow in acknowledgement of their queens. Even Ei and Venti did it. Ningguang nodded and then proceeded to wrap her arms around her eldest son, the height difference making it a bit awkward. Zhongli had to let go of his siblings who were being crushed by their mother.

"I'm fine. Coughed blood once." -Z

"You always tend to forget everything no matter how hard we try." -B

"Sorry..." -Z

"No need. As long as you're safe. Did anyone hurt you?" -Ni

"No. Mom, I'm not a little boy." -Z

"I know that. But you're mentally unstable. And it's my job as a mother to make sure you're safe. I guess I made the right choice then." -Ni

"So, uh, Childe. These are my moms, Ningguang and Beidou, and my siblings, Itto, Albedo, Gorou, Yun Jin and Noelle." -Z

"Ah. Well, I'm Tartaglia but you can call me Childe. Pleasure to meet you." -C

"And I would have thought that the crown prince of Snezhnaya was no gentleman. I guess we were both proven wrong." -Ni

"Wait. Empress Ningguang is les?" -D

"Of course I am. My wife and I have been married for several decades. And this is why we have gay children." -Ni