Uhhhhhhhh...SMUT

Last night

Zhongli collapsed into Childe's bed, exhausted from the night's event. The weight of Childe was really draining his own energy as he struggled to keep both of them steady. As he got ready to retreat back to his room for a long, undisturbed sleep, without even bothering to change, something stopped him. Two large muscular arms grabbed his waist and pulled him close. Peering to see what did so, Zhongli saw Childe, mumbling sweet nothings. Assuming he just wanted to cuddle, Zhongli laid down, turned his back to the ginger and closed his eyes.

"Ngh~!" The brunette slapped a hand over his mouth. Did he ever make such noises? He didn't even need to turn around to know what was going on. What he felt was enough. On his ass, Zhongli felt a very hard and large bulge grind against him. It was quite rough too. Maybe a bit too rough. The more it moved, the more Zhongli writhed around in both pain and pleasure.

"Enjoying yourself, bunny~?" Childe leaned forward and let out a low whisper into the brunette's ear. Zhongli blushed profusely, letting more whimpers escape his mouth. The more rational side told him to stop. But something told him to grind back. And he listened to the second voice, much to his surprise.

"G-Good bunny~" Childe growled in the Geo Prince's ear once more. Zhongli could not stop the blush as he did so. He thought that grinding back would have been the end of it, put the drunk Snezhnayan at ease, but boy was he wrong. Feeling a cold hand trace to the sash of his Han Fu, it began to tug at the fabric, loosening it.

"Childe?" Zhongli was going to grab the hand and stop it but another hand seized both of his wrists.

"You're not going anywhere, my little toy~." Childe growled into Zhongli's ear. "Not until you've satisfied my big dick saved especially for you~."

At these words, Zhongli gulped as he felt his Han Fu come undone. What was this mess he brought upon himself? Now he was in absolutely nothing to shield him from his fiance, feeling the rest of his clothing being tossed away. The hand playing with the sash now lying on the ground, went up to his hair and gently pulled the hair piece off and placed it on the table. Zhongli felt Childe pick him up and turn him around to face him. Childe smirked at his flustered fiance, hand firmly clamped down on his waist. Using his free hand, Childe gripped the chin of his beloved and pulled it towards him, forcing their lips to meet. Zhongli tried his best to pull away and he did put up a pretty good fight but obviously, he failed. Childe got his way and shoved his tongue into the mouth of the flustered mess he was cradling ever so carefully. Zhongli would have enjoyed it if he could breathe. Their tongues met and intertwined with the other's, Childe slowly forcing the brunette into submission and gaining more dominance over him. Finally defeated, Zhongli relaxed his body, becoming as weak and vulnerable as a lone hilichurl and at every whim of the man in front of him.

"That's more like it~. Such a good boy~." Childe grinned once he pulled away, admiring his panting lover. Now the next part of the beautiful, unblemished body for him and for his only to use to claim as his. The neck was particularly tempting. Zhongli had just got his breath back and was about to tell Childe to stop, not that he wasn't enjoying it but that he was tired, when he felt a warm, wet tongue on his neck, followed by lips and then a sucking motion.

"Ahn~!" Zhongli dug his fingers into the taller male's back. Childe pulled back, surprised by the sudden pain. Noticing what caused it, Childe began biting, licking and marking Zhongli's shoulders, neck and giving his collarbone special attention. He then moved down to his thighs, biting on the once perfect skin, creating thousands of blemishes. Once satisfied, Childe pulled back to let himself undress, placing the brunette against the pillows. Discarding his clothes on top of Zhongli's own (just like them rn), the ginger went back to his waiting lover. Running his hands all along the porcelain skin, the ginger thought it was best for some teasing. He avoided the rosy nips slowly hardening from his touch and his own bulge beginning to firm.