Bonus Chapter for other ships (2)

Barbelle

"Ah! It feels so good that we don't have to keep it a secret anymore!" Barbara walked outside to the garden and sat on a rock. Just behind her was her fiance, Noelle.

"Yeah...Your sister was really happy too." Placing a hand on her fiance's shoulder, Noelle snuggled closer to Barbara. The two girls just enjoyed the rest of the evening and fell asleep outside.

Xiaother

Xiao had just finished making some almond tofu for himself as there wasn't any at the wedding dinner. He had a very delicate stomach making even soup hard to digest. Almond tofu was the only thing he could eat. As he was about to clean up, Aether entered the kitchen.

"Sorry, I thought I was alone." Aether sat down on the counter. "Can I have some?"

"Sure. I think I made too much anyway." Xiao placed a separate plate in front of Aether and watched the blonde eat the food. There was a silence filled with the same thoughts the two shared. Finally, when both of them neared the end of their food, they said the same thing at the same time.

"I love you." The males mumbled loud enough for one another to hear. When they realized that they said the same thing, besides being extra flustered, a small part of them was glad that the love was mutual.

"I've noticed that whenever you've had a problem, especially recently, instead of going to anyone else, you always come to me." Xiao had managed to overcome his embarrassment enough to at least answer Aether.

"And I've noticed that instead of pushing me away like most, you have been letting me get closer to you." Aether ran a hand through that fluffy teal highlighted hair. "It's grown."

Xiao nodded as his hair now reached his shoulders.

"I like it...Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Aether got up and left a red Xiao alone in the kitchen.

Yantao

"Hey Yanfei!" Hu Tao waltzed up to a pink haired girl buried in contracts. Since Zhongli was busy with his wedding, all of the contracts he usually helped with fell on Yanfei. Sitting up on the desk, Hu Tao flicked the adeptus's forehead.

"I've had enough of your pranks, Taotao. Let me sleep." Yanfei only glanced at two disappointed red eyes before crashing down on the table.

"...Oh. Well, as your friend, I'm bringing you to bed!" Hu Tao got off the table and swept a very exhausted Yanfei off her chair.

"W-Wait! Taotao, I'm fine! Just let me sleep here!" Yanfei was surprised at the sudden shift in her position.

"Nope! You're coming with me!" Hu Tao carried the adeptus up to the rooms. When Hu Tao laid down the sleeping Yanfei on the bed, one thought lingered on her mind.

"I hope one day you'll see me more than your bestie." Hu Tao sighed and laid her tired head next to Yanfei's own.

Ganqing

(In the morning before the wedding)

Ganyu was picking flowers for her dad. Even though she knew how much Childe cared for Zhongli, her overprotective daughter side was telling her to crash the wedding. Though that would be the unwisest thing for her to do. In the midst of trying to regain her self control, Keqing had noticed the nervous goat squishing a few flowers.

"Ganyu? Are you alright?" Keqing walked up to Ganyu, accidentally scaring the girl.

"AH! Keqing! I didn't expect to see you here." Ganyu jumped back, the basket falling from her arms.

"Oh, let me help." Keqing bent down and picked up the spilled flowers.

"Thank you." Ganyu took the flowers from Keqing before feeling something soft and warm on her lips. A very flustered Keqing pulled away.

"That was my first..." Ganyu sounded very exasperated. Sure they confessed a few years ago but this was the first time anything romantic happened.

"I'm sorr-MPH!" Keqing was about to apologize until it was her turn to receive a kiss from her little cocogoat. Now that the girls were both satisfied, they returned to the castle.

Kazuscara

"Kuni?" Kazuha was confused as the short purple haired boy had asked him to meet him at the frozen lake.

"Kazuha...I know we weren't always on the best terms but...I would like us to try again. Who knows, maybe we can be even more than friends." Scaramouche looked at Kazuha, dead serious. But instead of an answer, Kazuha tightly wrapped his arms around Scara. The winter's breeze blowing all around the two, snow gently drifting away in the cold night.

Words: 763