Confessions and lies

"Ew. Anyways, Tsaritsa wanted me to check up on you." Scara leaned on the door frame. He seemed disgusted at what he just witnessed but his barely visible blush did not go unnoticed.

"Are you blushing?" Childe nearly died from wheezing at the sight of a now completely red Scaramouche.

"N-NO!" Scara seemed to shoot daggers from his eyes at Childe. Sensing the pressure, Zhongli beckoned Scara outside to talk.

"So, want to tell me what happened?" -Z

Scaramouche mumbled something indistinct.

"Sorry? I did not catch that." -Z

"I said, Kazuha asked me out!" -Sc

"Kazuha?" -Z

"Kaedahara Kazuha. White blonde, red eyes, samurai, Inazuman, close to Ayaka." -Sc

"Oh, I've seen him." -Z

"This is exactly what happened..." -Sc

Last night,

"What do you want?" Scaramouche glared at a rock. Overhead was a leafless, snow covered tree. On the rock was a boy around eighteen (My guess on how old he is) with his shoulder length white blonde hair tied in an off centered ponytail. The wind was threatening to undo his hair as it bellowed in the wind. A red streak was prominent in the bangs. The boy wore a white kimono with red accents and maple leaf earrings dangling from his ears. When he heard Scaramouche speak, he turned his head to face him. He gave a gentle smile as a pair of red eyes looked at him.

"Kunikuzushi...how have you been?" His smile widened at the sight of Scara glaring.

"Kaedahara Kazuha...better when you aren't here. And my name is Scaramouche, The Balladeer! Sixth of the eleven Fatui Harbingers!" Scara continued to glare at him even as Kazuha approached.

"You've changed. But you'll always be that same Kuni - kun, son to the Raiden Shogun, for me." Kazuha embraced Scara but quickly got pushed away.

"Well, It's not my fault that Tomo died. I didn't have any power to stop her if I could and you know that." Scaramouche looked away from Kazuha, noticing how his red eyes had a tinge of sadness in them. "Why did you leave me? I couldn't have done anything to intervene in your dear Tomo's death. Did he matter more than me?"

"I was angry. I was in grief. I didn't understand. I'm sorry, but I will make it up to you!" Kazuha immediately got determined. The wind grew stronger with his emotions and Kazuha's hair finally broke free from the constraints of the hair tie.

"How?" Scara was trying his best to hide the visible blush on his face.

"Will you go out with me?" Kazuha blurted out. Scara immediately twisted his neck to face a very red Kazuha. The 2 just stood there in the strong wind, blushing.

"F-Fine...WHAT THE?!" Scara finally answered but was caught off guard when he felt something soft and warm on his cheek. Kazuha had kissed him. When he pulled away, Kazuha started giggling at the very red Scara.

"See you tomorrow then..."

"That's what happened. Just...don't tell anyone. Especially the others. And that nosy husband of yours." -Sc