Epilogue 2

Fast forward to when Zhongli has all of his kids.

Epilogue 2

"MAMAAAAA!" A small boy that looked around seven ran towards the retreating figure of Zhongli, who was back to a male. "Don't leave us!"

" Well Chonglin, I'll be back in a week. Take care of Papa for me, alright?" Zhongli chuckled as he knelt down and stroked his son's dark brown hair, which had orange bangs. Blinking his two big glistening golden amber eyes, holding back tears. 2 small red horns just like Zhongli's own horns were seated upon his head, a long scaly black tail out of his back.

"But why can't we come with you? You said Grandma Ningguang wanted to see us." Zhongli looked up to see a girl with blue eyes like his, shoulder length orange hair and longer amber horns out of her head looking at her father. A tail exactly like his was swishing around in anticipation.

"Not you too, Chyou. I can't say no to more than one." Zhongli sighed and rolled his eyes before walking towards Childe and their hoard of children. "Darling, make arrangements for eight people to go to Liyue."

"Why of course, I'll see to it." Childe gave a small bow at his male wife and went to contact Aether immediately.

"Mama and Papa are acting lovey dovey again." A boy stood next to Chyou, with brown hair tipped with orange, blue eyes and he had no horns.

"Can you guys get a room? Jianyu, Chyou and Chonglin don't need to see all of this." A male that looked as if he was in his mid teens folded his arms. He played around with a stray lock of his amber tipped hair, his amber and blue eyes looking in all sorts of directions.

"Sorry Jiangxue." Zhongli scratched his neck and saw Childe return with the other two girls.

"Woohoo! We finally convinced mom to let us go!" A female threw her long slender arms in the air, opening her amber and blue eyes as she swished her tail about in excitement.

"I can't wait to see Noelle jie jie again." Walking alongside her family, another girl played around with the page of a book.

"Well, let's hope I don't die first, Shui." Childe chuckled nervously as they used this
thing called a teleport waypoint that Aether gave to them to make traveling between the two nations easier. At first, there was nothing except blinding white light. Then, the sounds of Liyue's bustling streets greeted their ears. A sharp squeal pierced the air and Xiangling ran up to the family.

"Mister Zhongli! Welcome back! Are these your kids? Oh they're so cute!" Xiangling bent down to hug the younger ones before realizing she hadn't introduced herself.

"I'm so sorry. How rude of me. Well, I'm Xiangling!"

"Hi Xiangling jie jie." Shui waved at the excited cook. "I heard you took over the business?"

"Oh yeah, I did. Well, let's take you to Lady Ningguang first. She's going to die if she doesn't see you guys." Xiangling skipped down the path until they reached the docks to where Ningguang, Beidou, Shenhe and a woman with an uneven bowl cut were talking. The entire time they were walking, the citizens of Liyue were congratulating Zhongli on his extra two kids.

"Xiangling, I presume that you've seen them through?" Zhongli overheard his mom (Beidou) talking to a very excited Xiangling.

"Yes! Over here!" Xiangling waved at the 2 men and 6 kids waiting for nothing. When Ningguang saw her son and his children, she pulled him into a tight hug once again.

"Grandma Beidou!" Jiangxue hugged the brunette standing in the back. Meanwhile, Chonglin, Chyou and Jianyu all seemed very confused.

"Sorry. This is your grandmas, Ningguang and Beidou." Childe pointed at the 2 women. "Next to them is Shenhe and..."

"Yelan." The short haired woman smiled as Chyou ran up and hugged her knees.

"Dad!" Hu Tao ran up from nowhere and hugged Zhongli around his waist. Now she looked like she was in her late teens (but actually, she was 2300+). Xiao, Ganyu and Qiqi also noticed that their dad was here.

"That is Ganyu, Hu Tao, Xiao and Qiqi. Our older siblings stay in Liyue." Jiangxue explained to the very confused young ones. Long story short, everyone was happy to see them and they had a fun month.

Words: 716
Info:
Shui
- female, oldest of the triplets, heterochromia, red horns, red spiked tail, brown hair with amber tips, 10th November, 15
Jiangxue
- male, second oldest, heterochromia, amber horns, amber spiked tail, orange bangs rest is brown, 10th November, 15
Xingyu
- female, third oldest, heterochromia, amber horns, amber spiked tail, brown bangs rest is orange, 10th November, 15
Chyou
- female, fourth oldest, blue eyes, amber horns, amber spiked tail, orange hair, 9th July, 10
Jianyu
- male, fifth oldest, blue eyes, red horns, red spiked tail, brown with orange tips, 4th March, 9
Chongli
- male, sixth oldest, amber eyes, red horns, red spiked tail, brown hair with orange bangs, 21st June, 7