Wedding (2)

"And look who decided to show up!" Ganyu placed both of her hands on her hips and smiled at the two. But there seemed something off with her tone and the way she smiled.

"Ganyu, no." Zhongli told his daughter before hearing the clinking of glasses.

"Now, if I can have everyone's attention, today is an important day." Tsaritsa called out, her voice traveling over the room that it reached even the deafest of ears. "I have to apologize to my son in law for being so cold the first day I met him and I'm glad all the rumors have cleared up. Now..."

The rest of Tsaritsa's speech was lost to the eleventh harbinger as the thoughts of Zhongli jie jie were still his main focus.

"Zhongli. I want you to be the mother of our children." This was Childe's way of saying 'let me put my erectile organ in your vagina until it reaches your womb and gives us little dragons'.

"A-Ah...I see...I-I accept." Zhongli looked away but extended his hand so that it brushed against Childe's own.

"Now may we welcome the newlyweds once again." Tsaritsa had finished her speech and a spotlight landed on Childe and Zhongli. Guessing what they were supposed to do, Childe led Zhongli into the middle of the cold marble floor. A hand glided to his waist, one extending up, grasping Zhongli's slender fingers in his calloused ones, hoping that the Geo archon would catch on, to which he did. Zhongli daintily lifted up a part of the lower half of his hanfu and the two began slow dancing across the room. Watching them was Noelle, who was sulking slightly at her brother getting married, and Barbara, who wished that it was her and Noelle dancing. Before neither of them could register what they were doing, Noelle and Barbara had met each other on the dancefloor and also started dancing together. But instead of the fear of what other people would think about them dating, the two girls were filled with an euphoria that they finally could admit that they were together. Some people screamed that this was treason while others were cheering them on. Zhongli and Childe just stared at the girls in shock for a bit before ignoring their situation and continued dancing. Soon, other couples joined in. Columbina and Arlecchino, Yun Jin and Xinyan, Ganyu and Keqing, Hu Tao and Yanfei, Itto and Gorou, Kazuha and Scara, Ei and Miko, Albedo and Kaeya and Xiao and Aether were a few of them.

Lumine was seated at a table, sulking visibly. She was happy for Childe, truly, but  she still wished that it was her down that aisle, her in that dress and her saying the vows to forever seal their fates as one. Alas, it was Zhongli in that lucky spot.

"Hey, are you alright?" A girl with ice blue hair in a high ponytail and a light blue kimono with a snowflake pattern sat down next to Lumine. "I'm Ayaka."

"Lumine but everyone calls me Lumi." Sighing, Lumine sat straight. As miserable as she was, she was still representing the kingdom of Celestia and had to demonstrate what their future queen looked like.

"Well, I know how you feel to a certain extent. You know our housekeeper Thoma?" Ayaka pointed at her brother dancing with a strawberry blonde. "I had a small crush on him. But seeing how happy my brother was with him, I let them be."

"You're very brave, Ayaka." Lumine smiled at the girl.

"Thank you." Ayaka smiled back. The two of them talked for a while before they heard that the bouquet was being thrown. Many girls were in line, waiting for Zhongli to throw his bouquet. It soared through the air and then it landed in some very unexpected arms. Barbara had the entire bundle of flowers in her arms. At this, Noelle extended a pair of chopsticks.

"Bold move sister, bold move." Zhongli smiled as Barbara looked at the chopsticks in confusion as Yun Jin explained their customs.

"Huh?" Childe looked at his wife for an explanation.

"Well, in Liyue, when you want to marry someone, you give them a pair of chopsticks, most commonly with a phoenix and dragon design." Zhongli was starting to get side tracked and Childe knew it. Silencing him with a long kiss, the couple continued watching the girls get all flustered at this seemingly small move.

"Mom seems to already have said yes to them getting married." Albedo had sidled up to them looking at how their tiger mom was treating the blonde girl with such gentleness.

"And I see that you are acquainted with the cavalry captain?" Zhongli teased his little brother.

"I remember this morning when Kaeya was braiding flowers into your hair." Childe joined in the teasing.

"S-Shut up. Both of you." Albedo looked away and left the two of them, clearly embarrassed at the statements. The party went on until three in the morning, but obviously that was all the guests. Childe said that he and his wife were going to turn in when a sleepy Zhongli nearly crashed to the floor at around one in the morning. Cradling his lover to his bedroom, Childe pushed aside his bangs and kissed his smooth porcelain forehead.

C: Ah, my male wife is so cute.

Childe gazed lovingly at the sleeping dragon in his arms. Placing him down on the bed, Childe undid his corset. Once that was out of the way, the pieces of cloth all came undone. So that was why it was so tight. Childe traced his fingers along the slim waist, which caused a small noise of arousement from the dragon. Taking a box from a drawer, Childe stored all of the flowers and jewelry except his necklace. It took a while considering the amount that there was but he did it. Removing all of the loose cloth barely concealing his body at this point, Zhongli was now in nothing but his boxers. Searching for a bathrobe amongst the piles of laundry that littered his room, Zhongli collapsed into the bed. Pulling out a black one and rushing to the sleeping dragon, in the haste of putting it on, it nearly ripped. Childe then decided to work on himself. Making his way to the shower, the thoughts of Zhongli jie jie re entered his mind. Trying to focus on other things and failing miserably, he got out of the bathroom to see Zhongli rubbing off the makeup on his face.

"Mornin' love." Childe sat down besides Dragonli and buried his face into his shoulders.

"Hm?" Zhongli stopped rubbing his face with a clearly ruined handkerchief and turned to face his husband. Placing a small kiss on Zhongli's nose, Childe finished helping get them both ready for bed. This was officially the best day of his life. Staring at his sleeping love in the clear night, the last sound was made before they both crashed.

"Happy Birthday, my wonderful beloved Zhongli."

Words: 1273

This fanfic is practically done but there is the side chapter along with a smut chapter and 2 epilogues. Also if you want another book focusing on other ships or what happens after this please tell me. Also open to any suggestions. Thank you all for all the support on this fanfic and see you in the next book. <3