Smut chp that my wife wrote

A Pleasant Surprise
Warnings: -Breeding kink
           -female Zhongli
         -ass slapping
    -begging
           -getting caught
       -master/pet
           -Pregnancy kink
    -groping
            -back scratching
   -praise
           -finger fucking
         -half-clothed
   -collar
     -creampie
-OOC

Notes: Find me on Ao3 and Wattpad as @heeetori. The line'12 inches of Snezhnayan meat' was taken and inspired by an absolutely incredible author on AO3 called @duckiesandlemons. Go check them out! If the link I've connected to their name doesn't work, here. I, WtfamIwriting, am editing a bit so that it fits the context of the story. This takes place a few days after the wedding during their honeymoon and Aether is there because he is their friend. Xiao is also there as he came with Aether. And ZHongli jie jie especially for the fact she's preggy.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/duckiesandlemons/pseuds/duckiesandlemons

"Yay!" Zhongli screamed in excitement. Childe had finally let her go on a shopping spree after he had gotten his money back from Venti, who disturbed the guests from his excessive drinking. Specifically Ei. He had to pay the couple money in compensation for the trouble he caused, and Childe thought it'd be nice to indulge his newlywed in some of her pleasures. The first place they went to was an exquisitely designed clothing store, with overpriced gowns and dresses at every turn. He knew Zhongli loved this store, but Childe had always forgotten to bring his wallet along whenever they walked by. It was time he finally let her purchase her favorite dress of them all. It was a beautiful black silk dress, with orange and yellow accented cloth flowing all over. It was over the shoulder and the sleeves went over the hands, making a HanFu-like effect, and had a black veil with yellow gradients in the back. Along the edges of the sleeves and dress were beautiful orange and yellow flowers, perfectly matching her eyes.  Whenever she saw it she just felt like a queen. Childe's queen. "My dearest silk flower, would you like to buy this one? It just radiates with your beauty. And it's one of a kind, just like you." ever since he met Zhongli, he'd started acting extremely sappy and romantic. Not that she was complaining, she loved the affection. "I never thought you'd ask. I mean, even if you hadn't asked, I still would've stolen your wallet and gotten it for myself." Zhongli giggled, she never would've joked in that manner if it'd been anyone else she was with, but Childe brought a new side out of Zhongli. Not just the 'all knowledgeable and talkative girl' but 'the sweet woman who loved her husband'.

Childe asked the employee how much it cost and happily paid the 20,000,000 Mora fine. Even the woman receiving the money was shocked anyone could afford it. Let alone some random guy who looked like he sang 'shape of you' and also just so happened to look like a virgin. But here he was, paying full price right then and there. "U-uh thank you, kind sir! Erm.. enjoy the dress! Heh.." the woman was too stunned to speak.

Childe walked away holding the luxurious bag, decorated with flowers and gold lining. He held Zhongli's hand as he walked, satisfied with the look on her face. Zhongli looked up at her husband, a smile on her face. Not a happy one, but a sinister smile. "Darling~ you wouldn't mind if we... I don't know... Went home for the day?~" the look on her face told him everything, but he wanted to play along. He plastered the same look Zhongli had on her face onto his. "Oh?~ I wouldn't mind that at all. But what about our little shopping spree?" Childe snickered. He knew it would remind her of something else she'd wanted from another store in the area. Zhongli appeared to be deep in thought. Suddenly, it was like a lightbulb blinked into light above her head. "Oh, you're right! I forgot, I-*ahem* I mean, you seem to be correct, dear husband. Let us go forth!" said Zhongli as she ran around the corner of the store to the next street. Childe laughed a bit at how adorable his wife is before dashing after her. She was surprisingly fast for someone who usually walks at a senior citizen's pace. He kept laughing at the thought but finally caught up to her. He looked up at the large pink and red sign, only to start smirking a devilish grin once more. The sign had the words 'XXX Adult Toys!' embedded onto it, and Childe happily gave Zhongli his wallet and told her to 'surprise him'. She couldn't be happier as she ran into the shop, radiating with glee. An hour later, Zhongli came running out with only one small bag in hand. Childe thought she'd buy a haul with all that money she could've spent. "You'll see what it is later, pretty boy~ hehe." said Zhongli. Childe followed her back to their temporarily shared home. They let Aether stay at their house until he could find another place to stay. He had his own bedroom downstairs behind the kitchen.