Bonus Chapter specifically for other ships

The title explains all. This is just for other ships but I hope you enjoy it.

Kazuscara

"You came!" Kazuha hugged Scara, who just glared back at him.

"Let's just get this over and done with." Scara pulled him along the streets of Snezhnaya. Kazuha greeted many people before Scara dragged him to a frozen river. Snow was drifting gently down as the mist from their breath rose into the air. Several snow covered trees were decorated with jewel like icicles.

"How did you know..." Kazuha stared in awe at the magnificent winter landscape in front of him.

"Know what?" Scara was beginning to lose his patience. Did he like it or not?

"I love rivers. They give the most inspiration for my poems, besides the wind (my au)." Kazuha smiled back at Scara. Turning away, Scara pulled his thick fur coat closer together. Who knew it was going to be this cold today? Speaking of which...

"Are you cold, Kaedahara?" Scara looked at the shivering white blonde.

"A bit." Kazuha attempted to clamber onto a snowy rock and failed miserably, crashing into the cold snow.

"You idiot." Scara took off his coat and tossed it on Kazuha.

"Thanks Kuni!" Kazuha once again got on the rock and began to talk about his latest poetry works, Scara listening intently the entire time. When dusk finally hit, they decided to continue this little talk the next day.

Barbelle

Noelle was leaning on the door frame to a room. Seated on the bed was a girl with blonde hair tied in two curls at the side of her head. Glistening blue eyes the color of sapphire were gazing at Noelle with a certain delight to them.

"Sister Barbara." Noelle lifted the chin of the girl to face her. Barbara Pegg, second daughter of the Gunhildr Clan, sister to Jean Gunhildr, member at the Monstadt Cathedral and Mondstadt's idol. Also known as Noelle's girlfriend.

"How have you been?" Smiling, the white haired girl strode over to her and gave her lover little pecks all around her face.

"I've missed you. Liyue isn't the same without you." Noelle sat next to Barbara and leaned on her shoulder.

"Hehe. I've missed you too. But...we should tell someone." -Ba

"About this? I actually wanted to talk to you about it. I've been thinking about my end and my moms or Li seems the safest." -N

"Well, Albedo does seem rather friendly with our cavalry captain, so let's see how they work out." -Ba

"I'm leaving next week." Tears trailed from olive green eyes into Barbara's shoulder. Both of them knew how big of a scandal this would be if word got out. Yet somehow they just couldn't stay away from each other.

"Me too. At least we can meet here for the last time." -Ba

"And maybe at Li's wedding. But still." -N

"Then we shall spend this day together and tell your moms tomorrow." Barbara dragged Noelle outside into the garden. With a reassuring nod from Noelle, the two girls got lost in each other's company.

Eimiko

Ei was meditating in the Plane of Euthymia, reflecting on her actions on the vision hunt decree. Being tricked by mere mortals was utterly foolish, especially for an archon like her. She had to thank Morax and Barbatos that she abolished the decree. If not, who knows what could happen. Before she could get completely caught up in her thoughts, a small pink fox appeared, carrying a box wrapped carefully in cloth.

"Miko...thank you." Ei knelt down and took the box from the fox. From it came the sugary sweet scent of Ei's favorite food: tricolor dango. Once Ei opened the box and began eating, she felt something warm on her shoulder. A tall female with long hair the color of the sakura back in Inazuma and eyes as purple as the glowing vision on her earrings was leaning against Ei. Two lowered fox ears twitched at the warmth, a small tinkling sound was heard as her earrings moved.

"This is no scenery for enjoyment. But I suppose that it will have to suffice." Miko took a stick and placed it in her mouth.

"You should be in your human form more often, I like seeing your little ears twitch at my touch." Ei took the stick from a flustered Miko and started eating it. "Tastes almost as good as you."

"Shut up Ei. But if you want me..." Miko shifted her position to lay on Ei's lap.

"Not now, when we get back to Inazuma. Morax would be happy to see you though." Ei stroked Miko's ears with her free hand.

"We can go see him later. Right now, I want you." Miko closed her eyes as the two enjoyed the silence that was filled with their company.

Kaebedo

"You said you needed dandelion seeds, windwheel asters and cecilias?" A tall male with dark blue hair tied in a ponytail that cascaded down his shoulder was carrying a basket filled to the brim with flowers. He looked at an ashy blonde through one eye, tugging at the choker he wore.

"Yes, just place it on the table and leave." Albedo was busy stirring a pot filled with some golden amber liquid, very much similar to Zhongli's blood. Truth be told, it had a little bit of that. Kaeya was oddly intrigued at the sight of this airhead so focused. Sitting next to Albedo, Kaeya began toying with some of the flowers. Before he knew it, Kaeya was weaving some into Albedo's hair.

"You're doing it again." Albedo rolled his eyes as he reached over for some chalk and dusted it in.

"Sorry dear. I'll remove them." Kaeya was about to take them out but was stopped by a smaller, stronger hand. A pair of turquoise eyes gazed into his midnight blue one.

"No, leave them. I like it." Albedo let go before turning back to the pot. A stunned Kaeya leaned back on the table, continuing to admire Albedo.

Xiaother

"Xiao?" Aether knocked on a door.

"What?" Xiao opened it and saw the blonde looking more disgruntled than ever. His usual long blonde braided hair was undone and had several knots and tangles in them. Aether's gold eyes were now threaded with tiredness. "What happened?"

"Lumine's throwing a tantrum. Something about a plan and it failed." Aether nestled into the crook of Xiao's shoulder, taking a deep breath as he inhaled the scent of silk flowers and almond tofu.

"And you're not getting proper sleep?" Xiao led Aether into the room and situated him on the bed.

"It's just...she won't stop." Aether closed his eyes before attempting to untangle his hair.

"Let me help." This time, amongst his coarse, unpracticed vocal cords was a hint of
gentleness. It was almost like Xiao cared. Something he hadn't felt since the death of the five yakshas and his mom.

"Thank you." -Ae

"I admire how you manage to smile through almost everything." Xiao gently caressed the blonde locks as they slipped through his fingers, careful not to pull too hard.

"Hehe...it's hard, but I can deal with it." -Ae

"Well, come to me if you need to drop the act." Xiao had finished untangling Aether's hair and was now deciding what to do with it. "Same or do you want me to do something new?"

"Surprise me." Aether smiled at Xiao. There was a sweet silence between the two besides the sounds of Xiao's rings when they came in contact with each other as he played with the golden blonde locks.

"Done." Xiao stood back to admire what he had done. Aether had two blonde braids at the side and were both tied together in the middle with a faux anemo crystalfly hair ornament.

"Wow...I love it!" Aether stood up, all traces of tiredness gone as he hugged Xiao around the neck.

"Thanks, I practiced with my sisters and dad." Xiao returned the hug. Aether waved to Xiao as he left the room. As soon as they were both sure that they couldn't see or hear each other, the both had a gay panic.

WHAT IN TEYVAT WERE WE THINKING?!

Words: 1366