Sweetest days, Sweeter People

Kiana POV

It had been 5 days since her and Jamal's date. Her head was swimming with not only so many emotions but so many lyrics.

Jamal had a business trip to London and had left two days ago. He would call her and keep in contact with her often and recently she spent most of her days on a video call with him throughout the city, as he ate different foods and went to different places in London.

At night, she snuggled in her cozy apartment on a call with him as she sipped on hot cocoa. She smiled quietly to herself throwing on a cute jumpsuit that fit perfectly with the braids she had just gotten done yesterday.

She was slacking on her Instagram feed and Cookie made sure to message her about it with a lengthy paragraph about how sexy she was and how it would boost her career actually seeing her online.

So she set up her phone camera onto her tripod and took a quick pic of the outfit she put together, writing a caption and posting it. Within minutes, her phone was ringing off the hook.

Wouldn't say anything's bad about me, everything's good over here🥵️💋

therealnickjonas: That is definitely true💕 Even better in person♥️

CookieLyonsBishes: Yesss Babbyyy this is what I'm talking bout🔥

BossyHakeem: Dammnnn mama😍

Jamallyons: It doesn't get better than you♥️ Soo beautiful👑

She quickly replied to her fav persons and locked up her house. She had booked studio time at a new spot she had happened to stumble upon. It was so creative and cozy and she was obsessed with it and booked a couple of sessions there.

She had to visit her mom soon as well She had talked to her yesterday and her sister had promised to visit next week Monday and spend a few days so she also was super excited about that. 

She had to pass by a Target and get a few things to accommodate her.

She hopped into Jamal's jeep he had left for her to use while she traveled and put on some Nicki Minaj to fill the silence.

.....

When she sat behind the piano in the studio after setting up everything in the studio and readying her pen and song diary, that was when the music started flowing towards her.

🎼Like you, like you
Like you, ooh
I found it hard to find someone like you
Like you, like you
Send your location, come through🎶

She hmmed the verses until words filled them and wrote down everything before starting up the recording systems and getting back in the booth. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes allowing the music to take her over.