Sister Visits PT 2

This chapter is purely sister fluff and very longg. A few jumps to different days (Thursday-Sunday) and adventures.  The next chapter is the next week in this book and Jamal will be back.

Please ensure you vote and leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Kiana 

jessiesausy: Oh MY GAWDD! The way he's smiling at her😍The Weeknd in loveeee💕

kieeknd: I'm obsessed with this couple. She'll be soooooo good for him.

boyswillbeboys: not her stealing my man😢I understand but dammmn😓

"Girl, these fans are CRZZZZZZY" Her sister cackled as they lay cuddled together, scrolling through her trending Twitter feed. 

"Girl, they really ran over the cliff with these scenarios" She replied back, "Abel didn't even have my number to talk about it. He had to message me on Instagram"

"What did he say?" She bit into the lamb burger in her hand and then ate some more popcorn with it. Weird as always.

"I told him, I was spending time with my sister and we'll talk tomorrow" She sat up looking down at her sister's food-smeared face, "Enough about me, let's talk about you. What's been going on in your life"

"Girllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I may have a Lil boyfriend" Her sister replied. She gasped excitedly at the revelation.

"What? How did you guys meet? How y'all get together? How long have you been together? DETAILSSS KIM"

"Well, we met at a coffee shop. I was drinking my latte in a corner while I did some estimates and boom he walked up to me and asked if he could sit. I said sure and he said I was so beautiful and we started talking and just like that three months have gone by with him as my boyfriend. I'm truly happy with him" She hugged her sister tenderly. She was happy for her, she had her fair share of fucked up boyfriends also.

"I'm so happy to hear that. You deserve it"

"I'm so blessed and the sex is giving" Her sister smirked at her.

"I haven't had sex in forever so pls girl" She replied back jokingly.

"Why not Ki? You're too sexy to not be having your cooter licked, sucked, and fucked"

"KIMBERLY! You're too raunchy!" She exclaimed loudly, "Me and Jamal's relationship just started I don't want to move too fast"

"Wait wait wait" Her sister sat up looking at her in disbelief, "You're telling me you're in a relationship with Jamal? Gay Jamal?"

"He's bi" She didn't feel ashamed to tell her, her sister wasn't judgemental. She could tell her she killed someone and her sister will still not judge her.

"So you're telling me... You're just that bishhh huh! I keep telling you, you're fine asf. Now you need to tell me DETAILS"

"We made it official only a few days ago. After months of beating around the fact that we really liked each other, we finally talked about it. He was really committed to Micheal but they broke up and the rest is history. I just want us to have a healthy relationship"

"Did you ask him the important questions?"

"Like?"

"Like how the hell sex will work between you. Does he still want dick? Does he want you to eat his ass? Would you be using toys on each other? If he's a he a top or bottom? If he ever had sex with a woman before and if he'll be an alpha male during sex with you? Girl, don't tell me you in talk to him about that yet"