Chapter 2: I'm Happy for you

Two days had gone and she managed to avoid Jamal.

She sat in the studio booth since she came with so much emotion. She was writing her feelings which blurred from the tears in her eyes.

She didn't know if she could stand watching them together since she liked him. She didn't ask for his help she just tried figuring out her music for her album by herself.

She always wanted a gay friend but she wanted him to be bending her over.

She sat on the piano bench and looked at the number of songs she was aiming for her album.

1. Company
2.Gatekeeper
3.Stone Cold

She was still working on the last on and a few other songs. She sat on the piano tweaking the audio for Stone Cold. She decided on keeping it acoustic and started on the audio for her other song.

4. Human

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build...

She did that one on the piano also but made a studio version to it as well for the album. She had a tune on her mind right now about the situation at hand.

After a few hours she had ten songs for her first album.

5. Just a little bit of your heart
6. What Now
7. How deep is your love
8. Dead
9. Feels
10. Tears

She got to the door and walked around to see the building was basically locked. She walked nervous to every room as quietly as she could when she heard music coming from a room upstairs.

She quietly walked upstairs and went to the end of the wall where light came through the slightly open door.

Jamal was on the piano singing his heart out and she groaned at the realization that he unknowingly made her fall in love with him more.

"I didn't know you were still here"He eyed her through the mirror that covered the walls.

"I was finishing my album songs" He stood up from the piano and walked towards her locking the door behind her.

"What did I do?"

"What"she pretended to be confused as he cornered her between the door and himself.

"I know you were avoiding me"

"I wasn't" She moaned when his hot breath fanned her ear.

"Is it because I'm gay or because I didn't tell you" His hands trailed through her hair getting her all hot and bothered.

"I just wanted to be alone" she whimpered feeling his soft curls on her neck.

"Didn't you want to be alone with me so I could get to know you?"

She was starting to get weak in her knees and soon started sliding down the door in bliss. He lifted her by her thighs and carried her to the piano.

Her breathing was deep and heavy and he didn't even kiss her.

"Am I making you this bothered?"

"No it's just hot that's all"She answered as she bend her head from his hand groping her neck. His other hand traced along her belly leaving tingles behind.

He lifted her legs still tucked away in her jeans and swayed through them.

"So aren't you going to tell me about yourself or it's too hot"

She started telling him about herself eyes still close and feeling him near.

"So you have 1 sister and 1 brother?" His hands were on the dimples if her back making her arc her back and open her eyes.

The room was dark and the ACE now she had no excuse for me bothered.

"Kimberly and Marcano"

"How were you going to get home after staying here so late"

His hand caressed her cheek and hair making her fall into his touch.

"I don't know how were you?"

"I have a room here so I was staying the night and I'm really not feeling finding the keys to let you out"

"Then I'll sleep in here"

"Every morning really early people come here to practice"

"Do have another alternative?"She asked wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her up.

"Yeah I do and you'll love it"