The Right Way

His dimples and curly hair are soo cuteee.

Kiana POV

His large hands ran slowly up and down the back of her dress as their lips joined in a wet slow kiss. His lips were buttery soft and his tongue so languid as it danced along hers. She could taste the wine they had been drinking mingled between their lip. His hands rested on her ass as he hefted them in his large hands and squeezed lightly. 

She knew she was wearing nothing under this dress and her vagina was already getting wet from this alone. They pulled away from each other's lips and his hands slipped along one of the little holes in her dress and touched her throbbing pussy.

She groaned at the tease and his plump kissed lips as he bit at them and watched her over. Goosebumps rose on her skin as the cold midnight breeze kissed her skin. He lifted her and got up before gently laying her against the lounge chair.

His eyes appraised her so intensely.

"You cold? Wanna go inside?"

"Yes but it's beautiful out here"

"This view is much better" He kissed her again before slipping his hands behind her and undoing her dress. Her dress pooled to her hips and his eyes gazed at her breasts. 

"Kiana, you are absolutely gorgeous"

"You're so gorgeous, Kiki

"You're so gorgeous, Kiki. God damnn" He slipped his hand between her legs and she blushed to herself. She was wet beyond reason already rubbing slowly against his thigh.

He kissed her lips once more before burying his face into her breasts. His hair was gentle against her skin and she sighed in pleasure as he kissed the curve of her breasts and the length of her neck. His soft lips glided along her skin leaving hickeys and teeth marks in its wake. She tangled her hair into his hair licking  the curve of his ear then sucking some dark hickeys onto his neck.

She didn't realize he unhooked her bra till he was cupping her breasts in his arms. He pressed soft kisses all around her breasts then licked a wet trail along her nipples.

Her pussy jumped with excitement.

Jamal

He laid her down gently kissing at her tattoos and stomach. If he could live in that moment forever he would, Her skin smelt so good and enticing and kissing and licking it was soon becoming  his favorite thing. He pulled off her dress, his mouth watering at her pussy juices dripping and stretching gooey and opaque following it.

He licked at his lips hungry to eat the meal in front of him. He pressed his tongue against her person and slurped her juices into his mouth.

 He pressed his tongue against her person and slurped her juices into his mouth

Her moans and gasps only fuelled him further  and her silent fucks and oohs and she tried to push him away made him know she was near. He continued on at devouring her lovely pussy going tongue deep into her, sucking at  clit until her grip on his hair fastened.

She came with a loud shriek and he lapped at the white cum greedily. He then slipped a finger into her tight clenching vagina and groaned against the wetness. She shouted his name loud and wanton as she trembled at the vibrations of his groan and his still moving tongue.

He switched positions quickly raising her vagina to his mouth as he slurped and slurped till all the wetness left was his spit.

He then started pumping his finger in and out of her quickly then slowly then fast again as he felt her belly tightly and started scissoring her come Hitler style until she was squirting into the air, his face, his hair, her belly, and even her lips.

She was a heaving mess when he slipped his fingers out of her and sucked on them.

"You're absolutely delicious, Kiana" Her eyes hazy and lustful looked him over before  pulling him closer kissing and sucking her juices .

"I guess I am. No one else can have you and that mouth again"

'Only you, Kiana" He kissed her silly fucking his tongue into her mouth before sucking on her plump lips.  When he pulled away, he couldn't help but be amoured by her.

She was such a picture perfect wet dream.