Days with you

dont forget to comment and vote guys. love your commentary and thankful for the continued support for this book.

Kiana

She woke up to the smell of hot cocoa and cinnamon rolls. She wiped at her eyes peeking one open to look around. Jamal's dimpled smile appeared in her vision and she  inwardly blushed as the events of last night came tumbling back.

How he devoured her then took care of her wiping her down and placing her in one of his big shirts before they dozed off together.

"Good morning beautiful"

"G-morning" She mumbled trying to shake the remants of sleep of her. She doubt she looked pretty. She sat up nuzzling a her bare shoulder then accepted the tray he had in his hand.

"Thank you" They ate comfortably together just enjoying the morning sun and warm sheets before Jamal began speaking.

"I brought some things for you from London"

"Oh fr? You didn't need to Mal"

"Of course I did" He lifted his suitcase unto the bed opening it and slowly pulled out the first item.

It was a beautiful knitted sweater that was a bit oversized which she loved. The next items was a mug that had London's finest on it, souvenirs of London's telephone booth and bus, some neatly packed London sweets and chocolates and the last thing an absolutely gorgeous bracelet.

 The next items was a mug that had London's finest on it, souvenirs of London's telephone booth and bus, some neatly packed London sweets and chocolates and the last thing an absolutely gorgeous bracelet

"Thank you so much" She hugged him tightly loving every little gift. The fact that he even thought of her to bring gifts while on a business trip made her swoon. He pressed a close mouth kiss to he lips and she smiled to herself when she saw that he neck was littered with hickeys and his lips were still a bit puffy.

She could only imagine her state. She allowed him to place the bracelet around her wrist and it fit perfectly.

"How about we go chill on the beach for the day and maybe some movies later?" She suggested getting out of bed and stretching.

"Fine by me" He slapped at her butt cheek with a cheeky smile, "I'll order a pizza what you think?"

"Don't forget stuffed crust and tonight I feel I'll like some singapore noodles and sweet and sour chicken with some steamed dumplings. I'm cravinggggg that so bad"

"Okay your wish is my command" She pressed one more kiss to his lips thanking him once again for everything before heading to the shower.

She took a nice warm shower before coming out to dry off and do some skin care while Jamal got ready for his shower. She then put on a cute orange full body bathing suit and put the plates in the kitchen and washed the wares quickly.

She then went outside to sit on the patio and wait on Jamal to head down to the beach.

Jamal

He quickly threw on some swim trunks and headed outside slowing in his tracks when he saw Kiana. She was so sexy and picture perfect without trying it was insane.  He was so lucky to be able to see this view in real time.