Chapter 2

Jason aka Xiao Feng is the one who has escaped from the clutches of expectations from family. When Zhan and Kuan were looking for answers, he searched for questions. He chose his life, the way he wanted to live. He worked day and night, handled different jobs...in short, he was the new gen nomad. Always moving from one place to another, searching for meaning in life.

The man was born a rebel playing with fire, wanting to be carefree, looking for answers. Nothing can stop him from becoming the ultimate motorbike racer. But he was banned for a year. A foul play by another player caused him a year of banish from his love, his passion for bikes. So, there he was painting graffiti on the streets of China with his friends when he heard a police siren.

 So, there he was painting graffiti on the streets of China with his friends when he heard a police siren

"Jason.....Run....cops. They are here."

Jason and his friends drive away in different direction but it was his bike that was tailed by the police. Be swerves his bike driving off through narrow lanes trying to get away from the police. Finally, he hid himself to a concealed place as the police drove away.

He took a deep breath and relaxed. After waiting for a while, he left to his apartment.

"Hello." Jason had plonked himself in bed when his phone rang. It was Zhan.

"Feng gege...whazz up?", Zhan asked his voice all cheery.

"Nothing as usual. Isn't it your time to hug that nut cat and sleep?", Jason joked.

"Shut up gege. I have some news."

"What is it?"

"My marriage has been fixed."

"What?"

"15th of this month i.e. within two weeks' time."

"What the hell Zhan? Do you even know this guy?"

"Of course, I met him today."

"Today, Arranged marriage? Were you forced for it?"

"Hey, nothing like that, gege. He is a nice guy. Good fellow."

"Zhan...."

"I know it's a surprise and its really fine. But you know what the best part is? He works in Shanghai. After marriage straight to Shanghai. Do you remember we had planned to go to Shanghai? Have a rocking time?"

"You can take a bus to Shanghai, Zhan. No need to get married for that."

Zhan was annoyed. Here he was giving away a good news that he is getting married and this is his brother's response. "Be there by 10th gege. The wedding ceremony will be held at our ancestral home, Haikuan gege is also coming."

"What about your MBA plans, Zhan? You are leaving that as well?"

"Oh please, Gege, you are the one to talk, who hasn't even graduated properly?"