Chapter 3

Photoshoot Time:

It was time for the photoshoot with the newly wedded couple. Zhan was shy and was standing near Yibo who stood and smiled around him awkwardly. The photographer was asking them to try on new poses. Yibo stood near Zhan and looked into his eyes. Zhan could feel Yibo's hot breath in his face. He traced every feature of his husband, those black orbs, pink lips, smooth silky skin. He could watch him all his life and still wouldn't get tired of it.

"Thank you and now Zhan, you stand beside Yibo and do this." The photographer was directing him and they were doing it dutifully. After all, it was their day.

 After all, it was their day

After few photoshoots, the photographer asked them to take a break

After few photoshoots, the photographer asked them to take a break. But instead of talking to Zhan, Yibo took out his phone and walked away to make a call. Zhan was waiting for Yibo. He stood like a lost puppy with no one around. He was bored and feeling left out. Luckily, Jason and Kuan stood near him that cheered him up. Once the photographer came back, the three started taking funny photoshoots much to Yibo's chagrin.

Yibo walked in and saw Zhan with his cousins. The other three didn't even notice Yibo who rolled his eyes at their immature behavior.

Why are these idiots always lurking around Zhan? Yibo thought to himself but didn't say. He just stood there for a few minutes before walking away annoyingly.

_____

It was Yibo and Zhan's first night. Zhan was fidgeting in bed. His friends had given him the talk about "lengths" and "depths" that made Zhan giggle at that time. However, imagining it now, a small fear crept upon his face. The bathroom door opened and was standing Yibo wearing only a towel. His body was showing off his abs and Zhan felt what it would be to kiss every inch of it. His dark hair was wet and tiny droplets were clinging on to its dear life before falling onto the floor.

Zhan didn't realize he was gawking at his husband. Yibo looked amusingly at Zhan's expression. He cleared his throat which brought Zhan back from his thoughts.

"Umm...Zhan. I have a Zoom meeting right now. So, I better get ready for that. You can go to sleep if you are feeling tired." He walked away to get dressed leaving Zhan all weird and awkward.