Chapter 13 🔞

"Welcome to Fengjing", Jason said as he opened the car to pick Simon up. Simon could feel Jason's breath on him. His heart started thumping loudly as he stared at those intense eyes.

Jason placed him gently on the chair, his eyes never leaving from Simon. The moment Simon saw the vision in front of him, his jaw dropped.

Each and every house was painted in Graffiti. The street arts were mind blowing and so mesmerizing. Jason strolled the wheelchair with Simon happily enjoying the street arts amazed by the creativity. Jason was explaining everything about the history of the place.

 Jason was explaining everything about the history of the place

(A/n: For those who want to check the website - https://thepinklookbook

(A/n: For those who want to check the website - https://thepinklookbook.com/fengjing-graffiti-town-near-shanghai/ here is the link).

"Wow. This is so beautiful." Simon was giggling like a baby on a fair.

"Thank you Jason. Ohh.....this is so good and that's such a brilliant art."

He was enjoying every bit of the art as they strode along the roads of Fengjing. While Simon was enjoying the views in front of him, Jason was looking at Simon dearly. His life was never the same after meeting Simon. His voice, his face, his courage, his never-give-up attitude made Jason adore Simon and this respect was growing every day.

Simon noticed Jason look at him and coughed lightly, "So, where do you wanna eat? I am famished."

Jason took Simon to a nearby restaurant. It was a cozy little restaurant with only a few people inside. While some were waiting for their lunch to arrive, some were gorging on them.