019 | Ice Skating

It felt like heaven waking up beside my mate again

It felt like heaven waking up beside my mate again. The warmth he gave me in the morning made me not want to get up. I stayed still in his arms, watching him while he still slept. I watched his eyes flutter open as he smiled, letting out a yawn.

"Good morning, beautiful." His raspy voice whispered.

"Morning." I smiled back, "I was thinking we could spend all day together.

"Mhm." He rose from the bed stretching his arms that were no longer my pillow. "I would like that." He nodded.

"How about we have a day off alpha duties and have a normal day like I don't know... ice skating? I've always wanted to try that." I rambled.

Namjoon laughed as he stood up from the bed to find new clothes to put on. "Of course, my love, anything for you." His grin stayed on his face as he opened the bedroom door.

"I'll be back in a minute." With that, he vanished from the room. The bedroom door stayed open so I could have a good hearing of the boy's in their rooms. I could hear Taehyung talking to Jimin in the next room, but it was too inaudible to understand what they were saying.

It had been more than a minute but I continued waiting until I noticed his hand knocked on the open door.

"A perfect breakfast for a perfect mate." He opened the door wider and noticed he carried a tray full of pancakes with maple syrup dripping from the top.

"Oh my god!" I let out as my eyes were about to burst. I needed this in me.

"This looks great. Can you get me some apple juice? I'll love you forever." I blew him a kiss and watched him walk away.

I never knew where to start. I cut the first pancake in half and quickly put it in my mouth, carefully watching not to get any syrup on the bed.

"Cold apple juice at your service. How are the pancakes?" He asked.

I gave him a thumbs up. "Amazing." I struggled to let out, covering my mouth.

Once I was finished, I got ready to go. I made sure to wrap up since today looked cold. I had a problem, if we were going ice skating I would need shoes to go.

"Namjoon, we have a problem." I pointed down to my feet, "I don't have any shoes."

"You do. I have them somewhere. I got you a pair a few months ago when you were in Seoul. Good job you want to go ice skating now." He knelt under his bed and took out a purple box that held the ice skates.

"Woah! They are so pretty, thank you." I grabbed them and decided to leave now, since we planned to spend the full day together. I don't want any interruptions.

"Where are you two going?" Jungkook asked from the hallway.

"Namjoon's taking me to go ice skating." I excitedly cheered. Jungkook erupted into laughter, "You? Ice skating?" He continued to belt out the laughs.