022 | The Boy

Namjoon

Namjoon

After some time, the boy finally came back to his senses. His eyes grew wide as he stood up too quickly from the couch and held onto the end to support himself.

"Where am I?" He groaned, grabbing the side of his head.

"You might want to sit back down. You collapsed, hitting your head quite hard." Jimin said, not answering his question.

"What are you doing roaming around this area? Has your pack not told you how dangerous it is to be on another pack's land?" I asked.

He quietly shook his head, "Tell me, what are doing out here yourself?" I continued.

He stood numb. I could see the fear in his eyes at each step I slowly took towards him.

"I won't hurt you. You just need to tell me what you are doing here."

The boy shakily exhaled as he took the opportunity to now sit back down, "I was told to wander off and look out for the pack. It's my first time being away from my dad, I was ordered to look south and here I ended up. I never knew this belonged to you guys, I swear." He panicked.

"I heard you are from Leo's pack. Did he send you out?" He nervously looked at me with a slight nod.

"To tell you the truth, I was challenged."

'Challenged?" I frowned.

"Leo and the pack made a bet on who could find you first. Leo has asked around town, and nobody has a clue who you are. I'm guessing he asked a few humans. I've finally found you! We are going back together so I can prove-"

"Woah, let me stop you there." I interrupted him, "I'm sure you've heard a lot about me from Leo. Trust me that Leo and I go way back, but I'm not sure I can keep his trust anymore. I won't be joining the pack if that's why you have hunted me down."

His face saddened, "Leo said you'll save us, you'll give us the life we need for a pack. Right now we are worthless. Moving from Seoul to Alaska weakened us. You're more powerful than Leo. You can be our Alpha."

I shook my head, "Look kid, I'm not going to be your Alpha." I walked away to get my jacket as the boy just stared at me, "Let's go, I'm bringing you back to Leo. Show me the way."

He quickly got up from the couch running past Jimin as he just glares at the boy.

"Guys, I'll be back soon. Don't tell Indigo where I am." I ordered before walking out of the house with the pup walking behind me.

"Catch up, I want to get back home as soon as possible." I huffed, putting my hands inside my jacket pockets.

Walking deeper into the woods, I could officially say I had no idea where I was going. We now entered another land that was not mine. I looked around trying to sense any other wolf that could be around us but it was quiet, too quiet.

"Are we close?" I questioned.

"Further a head and the packhouse is there." He pointed in the direction in front of us.

Once we made it to the packhouse, I could hear laughter coming from inside.

I walked up to the door and placed three loud knocks as I heard the laughter die down, finally turning into complete silence.

The door opened to be faced with Leo as he looked down to see the boy in complete shock.

"I've got someone I want to give back to you."