030 | Seoul

Indigo

Indigo

"Oh. My. God." Laylin stood behind the counter staring at me and Jungkook as we walked into the old cafe we used to work in.

"Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming." She said to the elderly customer sitting in front of her.

I chuckled as I went in for a hug. "It's been far too long. How have you been?" I asked.

"The usual shifts. We have two new kids that started yesterday. They work your hours, they should start soon. Do you want anything? I'm finishing now, I have to go pick up my niece after this."

"We just came in to see you. We don't want you to be late." I smiled.

"Amazing, I'll see you again soon. Next time we can spend the afternoon together?" She hugged me again as I nodded.

When we left, a car beeped as the window rolled down. "Get in losers!" Brendon yelled from inside. Next to him sat Jason, turning up the radio louder.

"We will walk, thank you." I cringed at their acts.

"Don't be embarrassed now," Jungkook winked, getting in the back.

"It's fine, you go with them. I'm going to have a walk. Explore what I have missed, see you later." I waved goodbye, hearing them call my name to come back.

They eventually gave up and drove off. Walking through the streets I smiled as I missed so much about this place. I was on the path where Jungkook and I used to race each other to work.

Eventually, I ended up at my mum's house. I had to face her again, now is better than never.

I walked up to the door and slowly opened it, "Hello?" I called out. I heard the tv get muted, I walked more into the house to see my mum and a man dressed in leather standing next to each other.

"Indigo? I thought you were in Alaska?"

"Surprise, I'm back." I held in my cry, I missed her so much but it looked like she never missed me, not even a little.

"Oh," she looked away to look at the man.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh, just someone. I was helping him with some work, nothing to worry about. It's good to have you here, Indigo."

Awkwardness filled the room as I felt a tear escape my eye, rolling onto my cheek.

She's changed.

She's with the hunters now.

Jason was right.

"Well, I better go. I promised my friends I will go see a movie with them tonight, I'll see you later." I waved goodbye and ran out of the house, not wanting her to say anything else to me.

I walked back to the new pack house heartbroken. You would think she would be happy to have her child at home. She couldn't have been any more heartless.

I wiped the last tear off my face as I walked in and was immediately greeted by Namjoon wrapping his arms around me.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked looking down at my red face, I could tell my face looked a mess from crying.

"Hm? Nothing. Everything is perfect. I'm here with you. We are back home. We can finally have a good life together." I beamed as he ran his hand up and down my back.

"Why don't we have a run around the woods? You haven't properly been in these woods yet." Namjoon questioned, "Plus, I miss looking at your wolf." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"I would love to." I chuckled.

We were about to run out of the door but Jin stopped us with an apron covering his body. "Dinner is soon, so don't go too far, please. Is Brendon joining us tonight? Did Jason say?" Jin questioned.

I shrugged, "You will need to phone Jason, but I'm sure he will be. They are basically attached to the hip. We won't be long-" I giggled as Namjoon dragged me out of the house before I said goodbye.

"Let's run free together," Namjoon yelled out, changing into his wolf. I watched in amazement as I was next to change.

We were running around, jumping over knocked-down trees until we stopped to rest. I looked into his eyes as my wolf grew heated.

I have never loved anyone as much as I love Namjoon. He is my mate, my world, the better half of me, he is my everything.

And I'll be forever grateful to have him by my side from the rest of my life.

- The End -

Thank you for all your love with Flames & Moonstruck, I'm going to miss writing about Indigo and Namjoon a lot.

I hope you enjoyed reading, thank you so much for all of the reads, votes & comments <3