021 | What Did You Do?

Namjoon remained a few feet away from us as my dad's arm still guarded my way

"Namjoon, what are you doing?"

He was putting himself at risk.

Namjoon only stared as his flames slowly lowered towards his lower half.

"I don't get it. How is he not burning to death?" My dad said with a hint of fear.

"Namjoon, calm the fuck down, will you? And dad! Please just sit down and let me kick my mate's ass for a second."

"Wait... he will only listen to you. You're the only one who can calm him down Indigo, help him!"

I got out of my dad's grip and walked towards Namjoon while I blocked out my dad's yells.

"Namjoon, stop it!" I ordered.

The fire was slowly moving toward the floorboards. I approached him as I felt myself gain the heat of Namjoon. I sucked in my breath as Namjoon let out a growl.

"Don't touch me."

"Calm down! You're going to cause a house fire if you keep going. Please Namjoon, for me, stop this." I begged.

"What the hell happened?" Namjoon looked behind me as more anger flared. He looked directly towards my dad.

Suddenly, it all stopped. The flames, the heat, Namjoon. He stood still, just staring at him. "I'm sorry, we have to go."

I grabbed a hold of Namjoon's arm and dragged him out of the house, humiliated knowing that my dad knows what he can do.

He could easily tell people.

He couldn't keep this a secret.

A werewolf that can burst into fire? Not a chance. Namjoon was in danger.

He put himself in danger.

I sat in the car in silence. Namjoon put his head against the wheel as he slowly hit his head against it.

"What the fuck was that?" I cried out.

"He's an ignorant bastard! He won't help his daughter, I'm sorry Indigo, I'm so fucking sorry I told you to come here." His voice broke.

"Namjoon." I paused. "What did he say?"

"He ignored my pleas and insisted I joined them. It would apparently do me better... you would become a better wolf, apparently. I tried to explain more about my dad being killed but he wouldn't listen."

I sighed. "I know. He never used to be like this. He was the best dad in the world until he met Claudia. He changed... Let's just get out of here and get you cleaned up." I said, pulling down my seatbelt to strap myself in.

We never spoke about my dad the whole ride home, I just wanted peace from him.

Once we made it back to the house, Jimin, Jin and Yoongi stood arguing. I barged into the conversation with a cough, making them all quiet. "Why did you call?" I asked.

"What the hell took you so long? Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi frowned.

"He's getting changed, what is it?"

Jimin eyed Yoongi nervously. "What?" I repeated.

Jimin moved away from the couch to see a teenage boy lying unconscious. my eyes widened trying my best to look at all of their reactions as I knew the culprit was Jimin by the look on his face.

"Jimin. What did you do?"

"Once news spreads, we took a pack member captive Leo will want to fight." Yoongi started shouting at Jimin again ignoring my question.

"I've not taken him captive, I just want to talk to him." Jimin scoffed, folding his arms.

"Jimin, he's not a toy. He can't go back now, he'll talk. We need to wait and see what Namjoon says. Damn it, Jimin! You can be an idiot sometimes.

As if on cue Namjoon is standing next to me eyeing the boy on the couch.

"Who is that?" He questioned. His eyes scanned the three boys waiting for an explanation.

"So." Jimin started, "I was walking around making sure we were good and found this boy running around our land. He mentioned his leader is Leo." Jimin awkwardly laughed, itching the back of his head.

"I already told him Namjoon, I had no part in this." Yoongi put his hands up in defence.

"Me too, I came back and Jimin was running around mad," Jin explained.

Namjoon sighed, staring down at the young boy, "We just need to wait until he wakes up. Did you attack him that bad for him to pass out?"

Jimin shook his head. "I said your name, and he was out."

"My name?" Namjoon repeated, while walking away. Yoongi quickly caught up to him as I stayed with Jimin and Jin.

"So, how did the day go with your dad?" Jin asked.

"I'll tell you later," I sighed, before walking away to the bedroom.

~

Happy Halloween! :)