Chapter 5

Akane's POV

Minasankon'nichiwa (Hi everyone!) Kore wa, watashitachi no tomodachi no wa no naka de mottomo airashiku, shinsetsude hansamuna Yamashita akanedesu. (This is Akane Yamashita the most lovable, kind, and handsome one in our circle of friends.)

It's my turn to introduce to you about them 'cause I'm sure that they don't have time for this.

Let's go first to my ever-lovable cousin (insert sarcastic tone).

He's Zeki Montefalcon and as you can see he always wants me to get rid of his life. But of course, as a concerned cousin, I must annoy him more by helping him back into his old self.
Zeki my dear cousin is a loving and caring one but when this mysterious girl broke his heart during our teen yrs. he change into who he is right now. He always takes things seriously and has a cold aura every time he is dealing with other people. He's different in front of others. He doesn't show any expression with them. But they can tell if he's mad or not. Others think he is a beast and a ruthless businessman.
His mother and my father are siblings. He is half Japanese, 1/4 Filipino, and 1/4 Turkish.
Uncle Zach and Aunt Ayami are staying in the Philippines and they handle the family business there.

Next is Sage Herrer. I meet him and Ali because of my dear cousin. Sage has a younger sister name, Eylul. He's also serious when it comes to business but not as ruthless as my cousin. Uncle Xenon wants him to go back to the Philippines for good because he will be going to handle their family business. Aunt Olivia his mother wants him to settle down because he doesn't get younger. But the problem is Sage has no girlfriend and I don't know if he's planning to have one. And another trivia about him he is a pure Filipino and I also heard from my cousin that he has an ex-girlfriend when they are in the first yr. of college life.

Last is Ali Yildirim. The serious yet always calm one. He treats us as his brother and sometimes he stands like an older one to us, especially to me and my cousin. He is also Filipino- Turkish. His dad is pure Turkish while his mom is half Filipina, half Turkish. And according to Sage and Zeki, Ali is never been in a relationship and I'm curious about that. He is mysterious and hard to be puzzled. I can't say he's gay or what. And in these past few days, he seems so bothered but he doesn't want to share with us what's bothering him.

So, as you can see guys, my friends are very serious about their life not like me I love girls, especially those sexy and attractive ones. I enjoy my life without thinking about what tomorrow will bring to me.

My parents were already dead because of a car accident when I was in college and that was also the time that the first woman I love more than myself broke up with me because she was just using me to make his ex-boyfriend jealous. At that time I felt like I'm dead. The person that I trust to be there for me in my hard times is just using me for her benefit. I force myself to be brave and face it.
I went to the Philippines and Continue my study there together with my cousin and during my stay there I am so glad that they help me to ease the pain and sorrow that I felt.
I'm a pure Japanese and I don't have a family left on both sides of my parents except for Aunt Ayami my father's younger sister.
Lola Carina is Zeki's grandma on his father's side and I call her my grandma too because that's what they want.

Aunt Ayami and Uncle Zach call me earlier that we must go home because they tell us something important and also they want us to stay there for good.

Well, if by chance Ali will decide to go home. It will be Goodbye Istanbul for us.

"Did Ali make a call to you?" Sage asks while sitting on the couch.

"Nope" Zeki answered.

"Hey, Akane, why have you become silent? Am I going to call a priest now?"

"I'm not in the mood right now, Sage," I answered him knowingly.

"Are you ok?" Sage asks like I'm not in my usual self.

"Tsk, what's your problem, moron?" Zeki asks too.

See guys, Zeki is a caring one but he's not showing it to us. He secretly doing it because he hates being showy.

"I know what you're thinking, moron. I'm just asking you but it doesn't mean I care about you."
He said and throw me a pillow.

I catch it and smile at him.

"Your parents had a call with me earlier. They said that we need to go home. They have important things to discuss with us. And also they are trying to convince me that we need to stay there for good." I said to him.

"What's wrong with our family? Is it a coincidence that they have the same reason for calling us?" Sage asks unbelievably.

"Tss they also call me earlier for that reason." Zeki shrugged as he said it.

I just look at them. Our place became silent.