Chapter 23

Ali's POV

I'm here now in the living room with mommy.

I wear white shirt with a black coat and matching black pants and black leather shoes.

"Sit there, baby. I will take pictures of you." She smilingly said at me while pointing to the couch in front of her.

"Mom, don't call me like that. Hindi na ako bata." I said to her while frowning.

"I will stop calling you like that on one condition. Bring here the next lady of this mansion. The woman you love." Mom said.

"Don't worry mom. I already saw her but this is not the right time to let her know about my feelings." I said.

"I don't want to pressure you, Ali but I and your dad are not getting older." Mom said." Take your time to know that lady you like, then. I don't want you to end up like your uncle." She adds sadly.

"Let's not talk about that mom. I don't want to see you like that." I said and sit on the couch.

The only thing that I know about uncle Lance is that he is the half-brother of dad on his father's side.

According to Dad, he was searching for him for a long time and when he found him he is already dead.

Mayroong kwento na may Mahal siyang isang babae. Hindi nila sinabi sa akin kung ano pangalan. Ang babaeng ito ay isang anak ng mayaman sa bayan ng San Roque at dahil isang kargador Lang si uncle Hindi pumayag Ang ama ng babae na si uncle Lance Ang mahalin Niya. Namatay ang aking tiyo na Hindi man Lang daw nakita Ang kanyang babaeng minamahal.

"Pls. Sit straight, baby." Mom said while holding a camera." Straighten your back...... Yes, like that.... Ok, don't move and smile." She adds the click it.

She was smiling while looking at my picture on the camera.

"You're really a resemblance of your, uncle." She said and look at me while smiling.

"Manang Gregorya, could pls. Take us a picture." She said to manang na dumaan sa pwesto namin.

Inabot Niya Ang camera at Dali-daling umupo sa aking tabi.
Kinuhanan kami ni manang at ibinigay Ito Kay mommy.

"Manang, could you pls. Check Ayla to their if she is already ready. 5:25 na kasi." I told manang.

Sasagot na Sana siya ng biglang narinig namin ang boses ni Dahlia na papalapit sa aming pwesto.

"Dyosa, ayusin mo Ang iyung paglalakad."

When I saw them I was dumbfounded and speechless as I lay my eyes on her angelic face.

"Ayla, hija you look stunning." Mom said and go to her.

She blushes which makes her more beautiful. I always love to see her blushing naturally. It makes me admire her beauty.

She looks at me and smiles shyly.

"Halika Ayla. Doon ka sa tabi ni Ali. Kunan ko Muna kayo ng larawan bago umalis." Mom said happily and take Ayla to my side.

Tayo ako at inalalayan siyang maka-upo.

"You look beautiful in that dress." I whispered at her and smiled.

"You too! You're handsome in that suit." She said and genuinely smiled at me and I look away to hide my kilig at her.

"You two look good together." Mom suddenly said and click the camera.
"And you both look dashing and stunning." Mom adds.

"Mukhang pagkamalan kayong couple mamaya." Pang-aasar na Sabi ni Dahlia. "Yung kulay ng damit mo Young master ay katulad sa damit ni Ayla. Hhh mukha kayong ikakasal." Sabi nito at nagbigay ng makahulugang tingin sa akin.

"Ikaw Dahlia lahat na Lang ng bagay na Makita mo binibigyan mo mg kakaibang kahulugan seryosong Sabi ni Yaya Helen ma nagpatahimik sa kanya.

"5:45 na. You must go. 6 pm magsisimula Ang party diba?" Biglang sabi ni mom.

Nagpaalam kami sa kanila bago umalis.

We will use my black Toyota Innova papuntang Montefalcon Residence.

I let her hop in first in the passenger seat before getting in the driver's seat.

"Pls. Drive carefully, Ali. And don't drink too much later. Remember may kasama ka at babae pa iyan." Seryosong paalala ni mom.

"Noted mom!" I smiled at her before raising and locking the window.

While we are in the middle of the road.

"Hindi mo Naman kailangan na bilhan ako ng ganitong mamahaling damit at sandal." She said

"You're my date for tonight and it's my responsibility to buy you that." I said while driving and at glace her in a few seconds.

"But I think this is too much." She said.

"You're worth it to buy that kind of dress and sandal. Just don't mind the price." I said seriously that makes her silent.

6 pm na kami nakarating ng mansion ng mga Montefalcon.
I park my car and I notice na andito na silang lahat dahil sa mga sasakyan nila na naka park.

Pagkalabas namin NG sasakyan I hold her hand before entering the mansion of the Montefalcon.

"Ali, long time no see my Godchild." Tita Ayami said and hurriedly go and hug me. "You become more handsome."

"Thank you ninang." I said to her.

"And who's this beautiful lady beside you? Is she your girlfriend?" She asks excitedly after she loosens up her hug at me and faces Ayla.

"She's my friend, ninang." I answer her.

"Oohh, it's my first time to see you having a girl friend." She said and gave me a meaningful smile.

"Hi hija, I'm Ayami Yamashita Montefalcon. You can call me tita Ayami." Ninang introduces herself to her and offer a handshake.

"I'm Ayla Manabang tita." She shyly said and accept ninang's hand.

"I already like you, Ayla." She said.
"Btw, pls. you to go straight to the garden. They are already there."

"Thank you, ninang. We'll go ahead." I said and head the way there with her while still holding her hands.