Chapter 17

Olga's POV

It is already 35 yrs. that she's dead yet I'm here and can't avoid being sad and feeling the pain.

Next month is her death anniversary.

I tiredly lay my back on the backrest and sighed.
Can't help to reminisce about what happened in the past. I felt devastated that time when I received the news that she commit suicide. I did not even have a chance to talk to her. She died without knowing my existence in their family.

Until now I still can't move on to what happened in our family.

"Good afternoon, mommy." Ngiting sabi ng aking anak na babae na kakapasok lang kasunod nito Ang kanyang kuya.
"Good afternoon, mom."
Lumapit silang dalawa sa akin at isa-isang humalik sa aking pisngi.

"How's your day, my babies." I ask them which makes my son frown.

"Mom, don't address me like that, again. I know how to make babies, now" My son said jokingly.

"And speaking of that, young man. When will you bring a lady here in our mansion."

"I don't have yet a plan mom. My focus, for now, is our princess." Ngiting Sabi nito sa kapatid.

"How about you princess? Why you're frowning? Is there something that makes my baby upset?" I ask her.

She's sitting beside me and Sage is sitting in front of us.

"It's Ali, mom. I think she already like someone." Naka pout na sabi nito sa akin.

"Tsk, I already warned you about that, Eylul." Seryosong Sabi ng kuya Niya at tumayo." I need to change my clothes, mom." Pagpapa-alam nito atsaka umalis paakyat sa itaas.

"Kuya is mad at me." Nakayukong Sabi nito.

Bumuntong huminga ako at kinuha ang kanyang kamay.

"You're too young for that. Someday at a right time, you will meet someone that is destined to be really yours. Someone that can love you more than you do and can accept your imperfections and flaws." I said to her

"But I already try to divert my attention to others and I failed to do it." Naluluhang Sabi ng anak ko sa akin.

I wiped her tears and hug her.

Parang kailan lang malaki na siya.

"Husshhh...baby... Husshhhh." Pagpapatahan ko

"Stop crying, baby. Mommy is hurting every time I see you crying." I said and caress her long black hair and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry, mom." Sabi Niya sabay pahid ng kanyang mga luha.

"It's ok. Mommy, understand you."

"Ayla, is very lucky to have him." She murmured that reaching into my ears.
"I'll go upstairs, mom. I need to change." She adds and head her way to her room.

Napangiti ako mg mapait habang nakatingin Kay Eylul. Kung Sana Hindi lang naganap Ang trayedyang iyon. Sana...... Sana buhay pa Ang kambal Niya.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang aking luha habang inaalala ang gabing iyon.
Nagmakaawa ako na iligtas siya pero hindi na pwede dahil buong building na Ang kinain ng apoy.

"Sir, my other daughter is still inside. Pls. Let me go. I need to save her." Sabi ko habang pinipilit na kumuwala sa kanilang hawak.

"Madam, pls. Calm down our team is doing their best to rescue all the people inside the hospital." Sabi ng isang babae na parang head ng rescuer.

Nandito na din ang bumbero at may mga pulis na dumating.

"Xenon, our daughter pls. Save her." Pagmamaka-awa ko sa aking asawa na kararating Lang.

Bound To Be Together, Again (Unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें