Chapter 10

Ali's POV

I woke up early and decided to get up to prepare myself. Mom told me earlier when I arrived here that she will introduce Ayla later at our breakfast, my going to be a personal maid.

When I was finished doing my routine I decided to go out to my room.

And I felt that my world was stopped when I saw a beautiful lady standing next to my door that was ready to knock.
A small smile formed on my lips when looking at her position. She has an angelic face. Her long straight hair was ebony-black, her long-black eyelashes were velvety, she has a pointed nose, delicious pouting red lips, glossy skin, and she had a shapely figure.

When the back of her delicate hands lightly touches my chest. I felt that there was electricity running in my whole system and it was add up when she started groping. I can't understand myself for the first time in my life I felt at home and contented by seeing her.

I was mesmerized by her looks and she seems so familiar to me. My heart palpitates abnormally when our eyes met. Her brown tantalizing eyes were like hypnotizing me.

I composed myself to show her that I'm not affected by her presence.

"Who are you?" I asked her in a cold tone.

That was my defense mechanism to hide the true feelings that I felt for her.

I don't know why there's something on me that I want to hug and caress her beautiful and angelic face.

She nervously put down her hands

"G-good morning, young master. I-i'm Ayla." She stuttering said while bowing her head.

Even her voice sounds angelic.

I nodded to what she said. I ask her what she was doing in front of my room and she answered me.

Mom told me that she's still studying at MU.

"Son, what's your plan for today?" Dad asks while we're eating.

My parents also want her to join in our breakfast and she's silent since we got started she only speaks if Mom and Dad ask her. She sits next to mom.

"I want to rest, dad. I can feel that I still have jetlag."

"You made me so happy, son. You'll be gonna stay for good with us." Mom said happily.

I give a warm smile at her. I'm so lucky to have parents like them. They always care and think about what's best for me.

Mom also told me that she and dad don't want to force me about marrying someone but they want to settle down for the woman that I love when the right time comes and before they will die. She doesn't want me to end up like my uncle the half-brother of my dad.

I don't like an idea every time that mom opens it up. I know that no one will live here above this land forever and thinking my parents will leave me here for good makes me sad and uncomfortable.

"How was your first day of school yesterday, Ayla?" Dad asks which makes me look at her.

She slowed down the utensils and drink the juice before answering dad questions.

"Ok Lang po, master."

"Ali, is it true that Sage will be the one to manage the MU?" Mom asks.

"That's what he said at us mom."

"That's good. I want him to look after Ayla." Mom said and warmly smiled at her which made her blush.

She'll goin' to speak when mom stops her.