the first.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't turn the assignment in on time, Dr. Kazem, I just had a tough week. Please, you have to understand!" she implored, letting a tear wet the corner of her Kleenex.

How stupid does this girl think I am? It's insulting, really.

"You've known my policy since the first time you've stepped foot into my classroom. Deadlines and due dates are something that I don't budge on. You are well aware of that. There's no point wasting your time begging for nothing." I didn't want to sound so cold, but I couldn't have her thinking that her bronzed cheeks, streaked with tears or her honey pools for eyes could persuade me.

"How is it fair to the other students that turned in their assignments on time? I'm sorry about your predicament Miss Adebayo, I know that you're a good student. However, I'm not willing to put my academic integrity into question just because you couldn't find the time all semester long to prepare for your assignment." I made fake busy on my computer as to not look into her eyes or sad face. I clicked at nothing, typing a random string of numbers into Excel.

"Dr. Kazem, you don't understand. I need this for my scholarship. Please. I'm willing to do anything to improve my grade."

"Miss Adebayo, I don't know what to tell you. I can't-"

"Anything...Dr. Kazem." she replied suggestively.

I peeled my eyes from my computer screen and turned to her. She hooked a fingernail on the top button of her blouse, looking into me with dubious intent as she popped it open.

My grip on the mouse tightened, "What do you think you're doing, Miss Adebayo?"

"I'm putting your academic integrity into question." she replied in a sultry voice, her buttery accent melting me as she continued to pop her buttons loose.

I gulped, "A-Adeola, this is highly inappropriate," Pop!

Her cleavage was now visible.

"If you don't stop this right now, I will have to report this incident to the school!" I warned, trying to sound more stern but it only seemed to make her giggle.

Pop!

"Listen here, girl. A scandal of such gravity could jeopardize your scholarship," she popped the button right above her bellybutton loose, and I tried with everything in me not to look at anything apart from her face.

She stands up slowly, hands pressing into my desk as she leans over the only border separating us, her full breasts hanging in front of me, "You wouldn't do that..." she taunted me with such brazen confidence.

I felt a nervous lump grow in my throat and another nervous lump growing somewhere else, "I absolutely would, Miss Adebayo." Her full lips curl into a smile and she leans in, pressing my mouth closed with a soft-lipped kiss that was entirely too short-lived.

She rounded the corner of my desk, standing over me. She lightly shook her head back and forth, taking my face up in her palms and I stare up at her like a clueless child before she pushes me in between breasts, "You're not going to do that. You're going to give me an extension actually," she asserts, "or I'll tell the school board that you put your head between my breasts. Who do you think they'd believe? The meek, straight-A, Nigerian exchange student or her horny professor that just couldn't keep his hands off of her curves?"

I took her hips in my hands, letting my fingers brush past her ass a little before pushing her away, "Fine! I'll play your little game. An extension is what you want, huh?"

She nods silently, a glint of pride in her eye.

"Oh, I'll give you an extension, alright." I turn her around, bending her over my desk. I stand up, and press my body into her so she could feel exactly what I was referring to.

I was embarrassingly harder than I had anticipated. How did I get hard so quickly, or rather, how did she get me so hard so quickly?

I lift up her skirt and reveal her bare ass.

The hell? She's not even wearing panties.

She turned her head and smiled at me devilishly, pushing her ass into my erection. The head of my dick already started to tingle.

Oh, my god.

What is going on with me today? I haven't even begun to enjoy her yet and I already feel myself getting close. What is she doing to me?

She rubbed against me again, my dick sliding right between her ass. I feel semen making its way to the exit.

She moans softly, "Dr. Kazem..."

Oh, god! The way she says my name. Is that my name?

It sounds too sweet on her tongue.

"Dr. Kazem," she continues to groan in delight. She's still so formal, even now. It was admirable and downright adorable.

I take my dick out of my pants and she slinks a hand behind her, grabbing my hard-on. She gasps at the thickness of it and hums in satisfaction. Can she feel this? Can she feel my electricity? The mere possibility makes me throb.

"Malela uri na-ia, Ụlaada."

(You're so big, my love.)

Her native language. But... I understand her? How?

"Sorasa ulla, ulla. Emini n'awo. Omo uri zi ga-weh." her words dissipating into a breathy moan.

(Just like that, like that. Please don't stop. I need more of you.)

More of me? Fuck, but I'm close.

"Mbasọ! Xle' nwani uri-la'le, nye gae-ye zumina."

(More! You feel so good.)

I'm getting too close, Adeola. Wait, I haven't even gotten to taste you yet.

"Mbasọ!" she demands.

(More!)

I'm gonna cum.

Fuck.

I'm cumming!

I squeeze my eyes shut as I have one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I can't help my shameless moans as I let myself go. My legs tremble as I burst thick ropes all over her beautiful ass and back.

Except, I don't...

She's not actually there. I was only imagining her.

Instead, I came all over her assignments. I had gotten carried away thinking about her while grading papers.

I looked down at my mess, cum spurted erratically all over the paper, smearing the ink of her name written in pen. The lines of the looseleaf blurring into each other on the wettened paper.

I stood over my desk sweating and panting heavily as I tried to catch my breath. I looked down at my dripping dick in my hand as if it was a smoking gun. I felt utterly disgusted with myself and the sticky, spiderweb of cum in my palm.

Fucking Adeola.